Down 125lbs! If I can do it, you CAN DO IT! Thanks myfitnesspal!!

Options

Replies

• kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspirational story. I love reading success stories to keep me on the straight and narrow.
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You're welcome! I am happy to answer questions for you all if you have them! My goal is to help as many people as possible... My way of paying it forward!
  • BrittTomore87
    BrittTomore87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is so motivating and inspirational! You look amazing and so strong and fit. I think I have a new fitness inspiration. What type of workouts did you do?
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    good for you girl you did it right, went from really cute to really amazing
  • Tjohnson052091
    Options
    I have to be honest. As soon as I saw this post, I broke down into tears. I currently weigh 275 which is just 5 pounds over what you use to weigh and I want to get down to 135-145 pounds. Most of the time, I can't believe that I let myself do this to myself. You have given me inspiration to work on my goals. As far as I know, I don't have any medical issues other than being overweight...I really hate to call it obese -- even though I know that's where I fall on the BMI scale. There are many reasons why I have to get healthy -- for myself (primarily), in order to have children, for my boyfriend, friends and family. If something were to happen to me medically, I'm not the only person affected by it. I'm only 23 years old and it hurts me that I've allowed this to happen. I'm pretty sure I can relate to how you use to feel because I'm only 5 pounds off from where you use to be -- tired all the time, not wanting to leave the house, feeling negative all the time, being depressed. I want a lifestyle change...I think it's time. Thank you SO much for sharing this with all of us. Yes, I'm going to instill a little more faith in myself because if you use to weigh close to what I do now (and I'm sure you felt a lot of the same way I do now) and you got down to 145 pounds (my goal), I know it can be done!

• Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting, and staying healthy! You look MARVELOUS...
  • sandraallangrimes
    sandraallangrimes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Aha! I see a pretty little Polar watch on your wrist lol. That thing is my best friend.

Great success :)
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    WOWSA!! I am a bit heavier than your starting weight right now. My question for you is: did it ever get hard? I did SO GOOD for almost 190 days and then I just kind of fell off. I stopped logging my food and started going back to old habits. I thought this time I really had the grasp of what I needed to do and I just couldn't get there. Any advice would be wonderful. You are beautiful (before and after!)
  • christylynn622
    christylynn622 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Just what I needed today. Thank you for your inspiration.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @Tjohnson052091 You made me cry!! I am SO thankful my story has helped you! I know where you are and how you feel. Believe me when I say that YOU CAN DO THIS!!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @Mexicanbigfoot YES. It did get difficult... I have to say that having an amazing support system helped me a ton! My husband, family, and friends really helped carry me through those rough patches. Support was KEY for me. Now that I have been doing this for awhile my body craves protein and healthy food :) When I eat like crap, I 100% feel like crap! :)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is so inspiring!
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am very happy for you and your change. You look amazing. You can be so proud of yourself and that you sticked to it. Most important and most difficult part. Congratulations!
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! You look fantastic :) Awesome job girly!
  • KaziTime
    KaziTime Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great stuff. thanks for inspiring.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @BrittTomore87‌ thank you!! I workout 5-6 days a week... 2 or 3 of them being strength training w/cardio before or after. The other days I just do cardio :) I like the stair climber, incline walking (8-10%), and sometimes the elliptical :) try to get 45-60 minutes in :)
  • allie0630
    allie0630 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you for posting!!! When you first started to workout, what did you do? I tire so easily that it can be discouraging but I know I have to start somewhere.
  • Patty2point0
    Patty2point0 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!