Almost 30 lbs down!

Options
Bethabee_
Bethabee_ Posts: 91 Member
I started this journey about 4 months ago. I started at 245, and am down to 218. (tomorrow is my next weigh in) I'm starting to get to my lazy time, I just need to get myself to step up and go! I would like to hear your opinions on the difference, if there is a big one, and maybe some encouragement to keep me moving! =] I work at Taco Bell, so that has made it a rough road (Food is so good and tempting all the time lol)

Well here is me at the beginning:
142exj8.jpg
a4mryh.jpg

and me now:
2lbn78o.jpg
2hcm2o4.jpg
24zk9oh.jpg

I see other people say they have 30 down, and it looks like I can't even see the difference In me. =/

Replies

• chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Change the IMG to lowercase img ;)
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    244utcn.jpg
    2dh67uu.jpg
    k30j0p.jpg

Hopefully this works!
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    You are doing great! I weighed 218 when I got pregnant with my first kid and I can't wait to get back there and then lose more! Keep up the awesome work!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Can totally see the difference in your face and through your torso!!! Keep up the great work!
  • litljoy2001
    litljoy2001 Posts: 79
    Options
    oh my goodness you can really tell the difference, i too am at my almost 30 lbs lost and sometimes feel the same way....but really you look great keep it up I know its hard but this mfp really helps you stay motivated...
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! The thing is though, the larger you are to begin with, the more you have to lose to really start to see a big difference. I started at 231 and now I'm at 196 and I feel like I am beginning to really see differences, but sometimes I still don't, even when others say they can. Just remind yourself you have lose weight by the feel of your clothes, and by measuring yourself.

Keep up all the hard work!!!
  • hunigirl
    hunigirl Posts: 11
    Options
    Bethany we can see the difference because we are seeing you clearly
    . And you have come a long way. It seems those first kilo's up to 10, from what i can work out, don't register in our own self image part of the brain. I know that is the hardest time - as I often am convinced i am actually fatter than before and always have stopped tying. This time (knowing that happens now) I kept right on through that stage and after 10 Kilo loss - my brain is seeing what my scales, eyes and tape measure are telling me. You will do it if you push through that bit and wont want to give up as I now don't. Keep going. hugs hunigirl
  • PolyTeine
    PolyTeine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Its a huge difference. keep it up, it's hard for you to see because you see yourself everyday.
  • homemom05
    homemom05 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a huge difference, we sometimes can't see what others see. And the fact that you've had the will power to live a healthier life while working around food all the time speaks for itself. You are doing a wonderful job, I know it gets rough sometimes and (we) feel like it's not paying off, but stay consistant and all of your hard work will certainly pay off. Keep up the good work!
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference! congratulations... keep up the hard work... and remember we are our own worst critic. trust us when we say we can see it! it is definitely noticable!
  • mommy_v
    mommy_v Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! I know you must feel great! Keep up the awesome work beautiful!!!
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Not to use derogatory terminology but you no longer have a "muffin top". That is a huge accomplishment! Great job, keep going!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    BIG difference!! you are doing great! keep up your motivation! that is an amazing loss in 3 months :0) don't give up!!!
  • bullheaded
    bullheaded Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! I can see the difference, for sure!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You HAVE to see the difference. =) You look amazing, girl!
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    you CAN see the difference ! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou: Think of your original goals to inspire
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    There's a definite difference. Your face is thinner and your belly is shrinking. :) It's always hardest to see on yourself. I started at about the same place you did (246 here), and it took me the first 30 pounds to start really feeling it and seeing it in the way clothes fit. But others around me could see it before then. So keep up the great work, and you'll be seeing it for yourself soon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!