ifit live for the Elliptical trainer

Options
Does anybody have the ifit live for your Elliptical trainer? Do you like it? Do you use the google maps? Do you pay a yearly subscription for it? I have an Elliptical trainer, and would like to do the google maps, checked about getting an ifit live module for it, but have to pay yearly subscription, i don't know if i could get it setup and going. I did however find a app for my ipad, that i can place on my Elliptical which shows trails as i workout, looks as if i am there & walking that trail.

Replies

• qtcaro
    qtcaro Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just bought the nordictrack 12.7 yesterday and am wondering the same thing... have you done it yet?
  • MeaganFawn
    MeaganFawn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I Have a Nordictrack treadmill. I got the ifit live module for Christmas. I'm REALLY enjoying it so far! One you get it all figured out it's awesome. Love making my own routes and walking around the world! I find it great for motivation, and it keeps track of everything you do! Distance traveled, total elevation levels........ :-D
  • Joline1207
    Joline1207 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have an ifit module on my Proform treadmill. I am so glad I bought it! My user name is Joline Nelson - It would be great to have more people in that forum too!