Here I go AGAIN!

Options
Hi this isn't my first rodeo but I'm hoping with some help from everyone or maybe just a few new friends this might just might be my turning point. I am also trying to make the scale become my friend but you know sometimes your best friends take awhile to get to know. I'm in my sixties so I should have been able to make it my friend by now. Who knows this could be the right time for me and I hope it is for everyone else. Here's to a GREAT! 2015 and beyond.

Replies

• soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, I am back at it again too. Feel free to add me for motivation, we can get through this AGAIN
  • Scrapiejoh
    Options
    Yeah I'm back too and looking for buddies
  • nosweetpea
    nosweetpea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    thank you...glad to have you both here with me on this journey
  • Ellasdream
    Ellasdream Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hey! Same here- back again. Let's get through this together!
  • jamisnyder76
    jamisnyder76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it too! For GOOD this time! Fell free to add me!
  • nosweetpea
    nosweetpea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to know I'm not alone. We can do this, heck we've concurred harder things in life and came back swinging. Here's to the ride of our lives. The high points are easy I'm hoping the lows are few and brief. Together we can be strong for each other. Because I know this ride only ends when we decide to get off.
  • srrosenbalm
    srrosenbalm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! I lost 20 lbs my first time around on MFP, and then I completely quit logging. So I've gained it all back and then some. :( But, I'm back and really determined to stick with it this time around. Feel free to add me!
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do it! Add me as a friend if you'd like!