New & Looking For Motivation

Options
I was Diagnosed with MS 2 years ago and I am starting my life on a healthier path. I would like to lose 50+ and would love some motivation along the way of this journey!

Replies

• strive58
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My husband has MS and it is really important to be your best in all the ways you can. I have 30 pounds to lose and need motivation too.
  • kty515
    kty515 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi jewelz! Losing weight is hard enough, i can't imagine trying to manage MS too. I have a cousin with MS, I know a little about it. Feel free to add me. I started on here a couple weeks ago and I'm slowly losing. Lets support each other.
  • JewelzB426
    Options
    Thank You So much I'd love to add you and have that extra support! But I'm going to conquer it all!! No looking back #Warrior
  • JewelzB426
    Options
    I Am adding you all thanks let's all support each other we got this!
  • rgmooney66
    rgmooney66 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • JewelzB426
    Options
    rgmooney66 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me
    Thanks I Will!!
  • 1bellringer1
    1bellringer1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Jewel, please add me as well and we can support each other and anyone else for that matter. I stopped smoking last year after being hospitalized for resp failure and have battled back from that all year. I'm finally back to no breathing issues but in the process of quitting smoking and 4 months on Prednisone, I have packed on about 40 lbs. I was a constant 152 lbs for 17 years and have ballooned up to 189. My only child graduates this May and I've spent a year ducking cameras but need to clearly be in those pictures so my goal is to at least get to 160 by Memorial weekend. Good luck to you!