HELP! Fitbit One

Options
I'm hoping someone who is tech savvy can help me out with my Fitbit One. I used to use it all everyday, but I went a while without using it. Today I pulled it out to start using it today and it was dead. I charged it up and it looked good to go. Then around 1pm today it restarted my steps... turned out it said I was at midnight. I am now trying to log onto the Fitbit Dashboard to see if there is a way to change the time, and now my Fitbit won't sync to it! Not sure what to do, but if anyone can help me that would be great. Thank you!

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Is the dongle still in your USB slot? Or do you do phone synching? If so, is your phone bluetooth on?
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Their tech support is very friendly and if syncing it plugged in doesn't work I'd give them a call. Good Luck!
  • Christy428
    Christy428 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you have an iPad, open the app with your Fitbit nearby. Close the app all the way and then reopen it. For some reason that is the only way mine will sync to an iPad. Then go into the settings and make sure it is using the right time zone. It may have gone back to a default setting. Good luck!
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    If you have the little dongle in your USB slot, open your 'fitbit connect' on your computer and click 'sync now.' If you are logged into fitbit in your web browser refresh after it's finished syncing and it should have updated information. At the top of the dashboard it will say how long it's been since it synced.
  • crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I tried resetting my fitbit once, back with the Ultra. I can't remember the exact steps but I am sure you can find it by searching the fitbit website, I find they do have good support and help section.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Call their tech support. They are fabulous.
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    jessaha wrote: »
    I tried resetting my fitbit once, back with the Ultra. I can't remember the exact steps but I am sure you can find it by searching the fitbit website, I find they do have good support and help section.

with the ultra there was a little gold button on the bottom of the charging station, but the one has the little cord to charge