Pilates DVD recommendations?

Options
I am looking to buy a Pilates DVD. I currently run 3 days a week for at least an hour each time and do 30 day shred twice a week. I would love to get leaner legs and hoping pilates could help me out. So I'm not out of shape but I guess I'm a beginner Pilates student. Any suggestions for a good DVD for me?
Thanks! Donna

Replies

• Rachel_wa
    Rachel_wa Posts: 20
    Options
    I have the Windsor Pilates videos and I love them. The set I bought has the duel disk with the 20 minute and 60 minute workouts. When I stay commited to the videos I see result right away. Good Luck!
  • bhepp
    bhepp Posts: 44
    Options
    Physique 57 dvds are amazing! They are 30 or 57 minutes and they really work! http://www.physique57.com/ :smile:
  • rockasparx
    Options
    10 Minute Solution: Rapid Results Pilates
  • drohde12
    drohde12 Posts: 22
    Options
    I love all the 10 Minute Solution Pilates DVD's.
  • rockasparx
    Options
    I love all the 10 Minute Solution Pilates DVD's.

I know I got it on my Netflix LOL but it hits the spots.
  • micarla1
    micarla1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie to Pilates and last night I did Weight Loss Pilates for Dummies, I loved it, was only about 30 minutes in length! Not sure what other ones but I really liked this especially for beginners, my mum picked it up for me from a carboot sale!
  • KSfitgal
    KSfitgal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    How about a Pilates recommendation for someone who is extremely out of shape, still has some flexibility, but not as much as I would like cause my body feels like a tight ball so much. I think Pilates would be great for general stretching while I am walking. I don't think I am ready to join a gym yet - but would love input on an easy program I could do at home. Any dvd recommendations? I saw something about the 10 minute ones on Netflix. I have netflix - so I'll try them. Any others for weight loss and good for someone with bad knees? Thanks for your input! :flowerforyou:
  • jcch00
    jcch00 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of Pilates instructor Ellen Barrett. I absolutely love, love, love her workout videos. She has her own website ( http://www.ellenbarrett.com/ ) and you can buy her videos for cheap on Amazon.com.