Need motivational friends! :0)

Options
Hi all! I've done mfp in the past and been very successful, however I let myself slide back into being unhealthy. I have 60 pounds to lose. I'm looking for friends who would like to help keep each other accountable and grow in our journey together! It's a new year and a new me! (female friend requests only, sorry!)

Replies

• cotewalter
    cotewalter Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I lost about 60 here and left also. I gained about 10-15 back so decided I needed to be here too. Lets watch each others back! Add me!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I had lost 60 and gained 50 back after I left MFP and feel back into my old ways. I am again on a quest to lose 60 again to get down to my ultimate goal weight! Lets do this ladies!!!! Feeling pumped!
  • Soon2BeMrsSherriff
    Soon2BeMrsSherriff Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Lets be friends!! This is my first time on this website, but I too have around 50lbs to lose.
  • je55wow
    je55wow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you can tell me how to "be friends" or send me the request then count me in! I've done MFP before and it worked so back again after letting things slip
  • kynurse83
    kynurse83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 lbs last year gained 10 back now got 30 to lose to finally hit my goal. I love motivation
  • madxprofessor
    madxprofessor Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, i lost over 50lbs so far and log daily!!! xoxo -mxp
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Would love some mfp friends
  • mellie013
    mellie013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You can add me (for some reason it won't let me load anyone's page to add them) so add me!:) I love giving motivation. I'm about to do the advocare challenge heard it was awesome! Have you heard of it?
  • musicismylover
    musicismylover Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same--tried MFP in the past, had success, and then lost motivation. Looking for friends this time and hope that will make the difference to make a real lifestyle change. Feel free to friend me. I am looking to lose a bit over 20# to start. Good luck everyone!
  • ellyk2772
    Options
    Hi y'all:)! I just joined MFP 5 days ago, & would love to meet more friends to encourage & support one another! Last year I lost 60 lbs & gained 28 lbs back, but, I've recently lost 6 of those lbs:), so, I'm motivated:)!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I've got that to lose too! I'll add you!