Wanting to lose weight and feel great! :)

Options
Hi! My name is Meara, I'm 24, and weigh 215 lbs (at 5'2). I've always had an issue with losing weight and keeping it off. This time around I truly want to do it in a healthy and positive way. I'm hoping I can gain some friends on here who wouldn't mind throwing some motivation and advise my way once in a while. I'd love to hear from you! Take care and wish you the best in your journey!

Replies

• jlopezgarcia
    Options
    You can do this!!! :D
  • meara08
    meara08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • doitmiss
    doitmiss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do this. I believe in you :smile:
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and I know you'll be able to lose the weight! If you don't mind, I want to send you a friend request to keep each other motivated and supported and also to check in with each other's progress!
  • cristinaservellon
    Options
    I am in the same spot you are girl! Just started exercising 6 times a week. (I started this week, its been 4 days in a row now!!!)...started juicing too, just one per day. I am cutting down carbs to two or three times a week and also cooking up alot of vegetable and soups. I started to do this with my diet more consistently 2 days ago. Hopefully I can keep it going. SO KEEP GOING ! my goal is to lose 3o pounds. If you need any advice ask me I have tried lots of exercises and I enjoy talking about nutrition too. Anyhow, good luck to you and ME!
  • daniellemguzman
    daniellemguzman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do this! BE STRONG
  • GretchenB02
    GretchenB02 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started at 214 lbs in August and am currently at 195. Goal is 150 lbs.
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Breathe. You can do this just pace it out and take it hour by hour , day by day . You have this