need friends to talk to get through these 50 lbs i want to lose!

Options
I'm 5'2 and just weighed in at 200lbs. I've lost 30 lbs before so I know I can do it again!... Add me if you wanna help each other out through this journey and need to lose like me! :)

Day 2 of no soda! Ugh... The struggle is real! Lol

Replies

• healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an add! I've got about 60 to go this year! I track daily now lol :# Just finished my workout at 10 PM! dedication I tell ya, gotta make these changes fast haha
  • jess4189
    jess4189 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    @healthyinpink‌ Awesome! Thanks! ...Omg I know ... I've really cut my portions down...I'm only on day 2 so it'll be a little time until I start seeing any kind of results lol
  • GretchenB02
    GretchenB02 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of no soda. I'm started at 214, currently at 195 lbs and my goal is 150.
  • tloubkelley
    tloubkelley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I like reading everyone weight issue, goals, and successes!!! Your all on your way to a more healthy active lifestyle.u can do it!!!set your mind to it.re-encourage yourself.im a complete stranger but I wish u success!!! Go girl.do it to it.
  • ejtelle
    ejtelle Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in about the same boat! I'd like to lose about 60 though. We got this! I can attest to the fact that no soda is HARD, BUT it does get easier!
  • MissPeaches
    MissPeaches Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2 and weighing my heaviest at 215 lbs on Monday. I want to lose 80lbs. But I'll be adding you so we can support one another through this first 50lbs. This is day 3 for me. Challenging, but it HAS to be done. I lack motivation to exercize like I should.
  • kristenmichelle9214
    Options
    Hey there ! I'm weighing in at 219.5 lbs as of tonight/this morning. Looking to loose 60+ lbs . I'm new to this and every time I try to add someone it says error ! So anyone can feel free to add me and help me figure out this app and then we can motivate each other ! Thanks ! And good luck to all of you !
  • BohemianTanya
    BohemianTanya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll try and send you an add, feel free to add me! I'm shooting for 50 this year too.. Previously lost 40 a few years back and gained it all back! Determined to get it off and keep it off this time!!
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi there im not new to this I started on 6th January 2014 but im more than happy to have new friends for and to support. I started at 238 lbs and im currently 177 with another 20lb to get to my target (although im not sure how I will feel if/when I get there). so 60lb + lost in 12 months and looking forward to seeing what I can achieve in the coming 12 months