Team Purple!!

Options
Hello Team! I didnt hear back from 2 of you! :( hopefully you guys will respond to my other thread soon! I got an idea from another team leader! On this post, I will post our 8 weekly goal for the challenge. I would like if you guys check in here either weekly or daily to post how things are going.

Week 1: Drink a gallon of water daily!! (i know, hard)
Week 2: Work out daily, for atleast 40 min.
Week 3: No Carbs! Super hardd!!
Week 4: Stay under you calories everyday! (Semi easy)

Thats all I have for now! Suggest our challenges for the next 4 weeks!

Replies

• 149Lore
    149Lore Posts: 75
    Options
    For the rest of the week, drink drink drink! I promise you will lose weight faster! Good luck!

Ps. I have finished the gallon of water for today! Yeay!
  • WanderLaura
    WanderLaura Posts: 135
    Options
    Hey!! Sorry! I didn't see the other thread! What do I need to post?"
  • lynnie07
    lynnie07 Posts: 52
    Options
    Right on sisters, let's do this!

Here are a few other tips to help you on your way if you don't already know about them. Did you know that drinking hot liquids like green, white, black tea or even just hot water with lemon right after your meal helps to let go of the fat. It liquifies the fat so your body doesn't absorb it as much. Want to burn more calories add a little hot spice or spicy foods to your meals and in between meals when drinking water, make it ice cold.

To burn more calories:
    ice cold water
    add hot spices or spicy foods to your meal

Breakfast alternative:
    oatmeal (rolled oats are the best) with a little dry fruits and cinnamon
    greek yogurt is great also, it has a lot of protein

One other thing, want low cal snacks, veggies are you best bet and you can dip it in hummus. Great snack! The protein and good fat from the hummus helps to keep you full longer.

If you ladies have some other tips, it sure would be great to hear from you!

If I think of any other little tips, I will let you all know.
  • Sandie001
    Sandie001 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hope to achieve 3 out of the 4 goals set but cannot see me cutting out carbs (although I try not to eat much potatoes and bread & I dont eat pasta or rice). Tried doing that on the Atkins diet and didnt do myself any favours!! lol.

Will endeavour to drink a gallon of water but might have to invest in a waterproof cover for my bed with that amount :laugh: :laugh:
  • 149Lore
    Options
    Thank you lynnie!! :)
    And yes I know, I spend way more time in the rr now. Hehe. But it accelerates weight loss so much!!
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    How many bottles of water is a galon? Haha. I'd google it but I'm feeling lazy. All I do is drink water and I got through about 4 bottles a day.
  • 149Lore
    Options
    A gallon is 128 oz of water a lot!! Like 8 water bottles I think!!
  • Sandie001
    Sandie001 Posts: 29
    Options
    A gallon is 8 pints of water !!! :tongue:
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    Good lord! Do you want me to spend the entire day on the toilet peeing!?