P90x thoughts?

Options
Was wondering anyone has done p90x ? I'm thinking about getting it. What are your p90x stories? I'm wanting to loose 70lbs just need guidence where to start.

Replies

• tbroschinsky09
    tbroschinsky09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've done p90x before. I found it to be pretty hard and long. If I would have kept up with it I'm sure I would have enjoyed it more. I currently am doing T25 and love it. Just 25 minutes a day and your done. I find the exercises to be more fun than p90x. Shaun T uses normal people in his video rather than Olympians like p90x
  • kaaylamoorexo
    kaaylamoorexo Posts: 13
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'll look into t25, thank you !
  • mfpc14
    mfpc14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do Power 90. P90x's precursor. Much more doable for me than P90X and definitely a workout itself.
  • kaaylamoorexo
    Options
    mfpc14 wrote: »
    I do Power 90. P90x's precursor. Much more doable for me than P90X and definitely a workout itself.
    Have you got good results from it?
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    My friend and her husband did p90x. He lost a bunch of weight quickly. She lost weight, but not so quickly and has other conditions, so she's doing it again, but following a different meal plan focused on calories instead of what they provide.

I have started doing p90x videos on occasion at work and they're kicking my butt. They guy who brought them has done both and his only complaint was that they are time consuming, so it was difficult to keep doing. He suggested the high-intensity version.
  • kaaylamoorexo
    Options
    Esmama12 wrote: »
    My friend and her husband did p90x. He lost a bunch of weight quickly. She lost weight, but not so quickly and has other conditions, so she's doing it again, but following a different meal plan focused on calories instead of what they provide.

I have started doing p90x videos on occasion at work and they're kicking my butt. They guy who brought them has done both and his only complaint was that they are time consuming, so it was difficult to keep doing. He suggested the high-intensity version.

Yea, everyone said they are time consuming. I don't mind the time as long as it's worth it in the end. Thank you !
  • jennaration84
    jennaration84 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I finished p90x. To be honest, of all the beach body programs I've done that one got me the most ripped and helped me shed inches (and I wasn't even so tight with my nutrition). If I did it again I'd make sure I followed the nutrition. I can't believe how strong I was by the end of the 90 days!
    My only complaint is the length of the workouts. I am going to try p90x3 next because the workouts are only 30 mins which is much more feasible. Also I've heard great things about T25.
    P90X didn't disappoint though! It was my first beach body program and now I'm hooked.