Need to lose 40-50 lbs

I am a 44 year old stay at home mother to three kids. I have two girls ages 13 and 14 and a son age
I live in Moncton, NB Canada. I have been struggling with weight loss for about 9 years. Now I need to lose 40 to 50 lbs and I don't know where to start.

Replies

• Hi friend! Don't worry too much about the right "where". Just start. Mfp is a huge help, build in exercise for you one hour a day, and enlist the help of supporters. No need for icecream in the house if it's a downer for mom! I suggest drinking lots of water, lose one unhealthy habit (mine was lattes) and keep track of what you do and eat. You'll be 5 lbs closer in no time! Once you are on a roll, it will be easier. For now, 1 day at a time.
  • Thank you for your message rashmigoel!
    I am addicted to chocolate and rocky road ice cream.
    My main problem is that I'm not very well organized in the kitchen. I have no idea what kind of meals to make for myself and family.
  • I'm in Moncton too! Two daughters 12 and 15. Just trying MFP for the first time. Always up for sharing healthy recipes! We have one vegan and one gluten free eater - can be challenging