motivation

Options
sguzman81
sguzman81 Posts: 3
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I'm 33 years old live in ontario ca need to loose 50 pounds I have been using this app for a yr and have only lost 12 pounds need motivation!

Replies

• nickferrell
    nickferrell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You didn't only lose 12 pounds. You lost 25% of your goal. What did you do to lose the 12???? Do more of that. You are a champion. They say the higher you go towards achieving your goals, the less it becomes about talent, and the more about effort. So what you need to do is figure out how your natural talent got you the 12, and how the hard work will get you the 38. How did it feel to fit in the old clothes? Probably pretty good. Now it is time to get the feeling of fitting into newer clothes. Having to throw the wardrobe away. That's a good problem to have. Try mixing up the diet. Look at drinking a lot more water, look at eating a balanced approach of carbs, proteins, and fats. Incorporate strength training with your cardio. And celebrate the tiny victories that lead to the 50. You have to fall in live with the process. Here for you in Columbus Ohio
  • sguzman81
    Options
    Wow thanks alot! I didn't see it that way!!
  • nickferrell
    nickferrell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are welcome. Anytime you need help. You can add me if you like
  • mscynthia33
    mscynthia33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add