Turning 40 next year! Ready to lose 40!! Need support

I'm a wife and mother of 3 kids, ready to do something for me. Tired of being tired after walking up a flight of stairs. I even have family gym membership and don't go.

Replies

• nickferrell
    nickferrell Posts: 10 Member
    Wow. I turn 40 in May. 4. Kids. All the way live since 1975. Come on now you made it through Mall Hair . N. K. O. T. B, and the Cold War.

Here's what you need to ask yourself? Why are you tired? If it's because of sleep depravation that's one thing, but more than likely it is because of the combination of poor diet and no exercise. Did you know that exercise releases endorphins that make you happy. Runners describe it as a runners high. The gym sucks for the first 15 minutes. After that it is a great place. Get your why in place. Why do you want to have more energy.? Family membership. Get the family to go with you. Drink a lot of water and to get your energy level up try looking at the foods you are eating. Mixing the right combination of fats, carbs, and protein will give you a boost. Get a family goal in place and you will be back to superwoman status in no time.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    You can do this! I lost 110 lbs leading up to my 40th and I feel incredible! Add me and I'll cheer you on!