100 pounds to lose, need supportive friends for long term fitness!

Options
Hi, I'm Teddi and I am just restarting my fitness journey. I lost weight previously and gained some of it back, now I'm ready to get back to work and would like some active and supportive friends to share encouragement and motivation with. I am still needing to lose around 100 pounds so this will be a long journey for me! Everyone is welcome to add me as a friend, the more the merrier!

Replies

• Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hey. I need some motivational friends too. I have some friends, but I don't get much comments or support on my stuff. I have about 90-100 pounds to lose. We'll see how I feel when I get there.
  • evasishtah
    evasishtah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in the process of needing to lose around 120 lbs. I am .5 lbs away from my first 20 lbs lost and want to keep the momentum going!
  • AMAZONZfynest
    AMAZONZfynest Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey girls....you all can add me as a friend...and good luck to you all. .
  • Hamoalta
    Hamoalta Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am also in the process of going thru a long journey of self empowerment and weight loss. I am in the process of meeting a goal of losing 150 pounds. I would love to have friends to speak with and encourage and vent as well.
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of a reboot as well. I lost about 30lbs in 2012 but gained half of that back. I'd like to lose 80-100 but we'll see as I get closer to goal. Depends how I feel. I really need more motivating friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Jelise143
    Jelise143 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My goal is to lose about 110 lbs. Please feel free to add me as well.
  • nicolegoring
    Options
    I'd love to have some motivational friends!
  • jeannefelicur
    jeannefelicur Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just had a second child and have 60 lbs to lose but I also want to tone and tighten my midsection, hips and thighs.
    I don't have any friends near me to work out with and no one cheering me on so I get discouraged a lot.
    Motivational friends would be nice.
  • sheri_xoxo
    sheri_xoxo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im in!! Hello everyone.
  • 20jaracapa20
    20jaracapa20 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm a mom of 4 with 75lb that has GOT TO GO!
  • TeddiRoseHouston
    TeddiRoseHouston Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for everyone's response! So excited to have all these new friends!
  • AngelMommy13
    AngelMommy13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I need to lose about 100 lbs. Just started a 6 week bootcamp and clean eating so I am ready to do this!
  • Nikk55
    Nikk55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I feel like it's so hard to do this alone, looking forward to having some encouraging people going through the same thing! Feel free to add me ..... let's do this together!
  • MsWendyDarling
    MsWendyDarling Posts: 138 Member
    Options
  • kaniecki86
    kaniecki86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am also in need of supportive friends! Please add me! I need to lose about 100 pounds and could really use the support of others with the same struggles.
  • samieD592014
    Options
    hey! im new on my journey with only 4 lbs down & 100 to go, id love some friends on here going through the same thing to help motivate. we can do it together!
  • TammyJane7
    Options
    Hi, I'm Teddi and I am just restarting my fitness journey. I lost weight previously and gained some of it back, now I'm ready to get back to work and would like some active and supportive friends to share encouragement and motivation with. I am still needing to lose around 100 pounds so this will be a long journey for me! Everyone is welcome to add me as a friend, the more the merrier!

Hey! Please add me! I need some motivation too. We can help each other hopefully. I can't seem to add anyone so you will have to send the request.

• chgogrl78
    Options
    Hi, I'm Beth and I also have about 130 pounds to lose. I've successfully lost weight before, but never been able to keep it off especially after having my son! I would love to have some friends in the same weight loss boat for motivation and support! Also, I'm new to myfitnesspal, so I'm not sure how this community works!
  • davisjenn
    davisjenn Posts: 18 Member
    Options

• ucwatuget
    ucwatuget Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. Down 12.2 lbs since early December and looking to lose about 100 myself.