Newbie! 22 yrs old here..anyone around the same age?

Options
Hi all..hope everyone's enjoying their morning-day! Im new here so I wanted to introduce myself. Im Alessandra 22 years old. I would love to make friends with people around my age and motivate one another.. so add me as a friend.:) very excited to be on here.. thanks!!

Replies

• kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, is that close enough for you? There's actually a lot of us around your age, you just have to look in the right places!
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi Alessandra, I'm around your age ish! I'm 24 (but probably act 20!) Joined here not so long ago, feel free to add me if ya want!
  • katnz17
    katnz17 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm 24 too. Welcome! And feel free to friend me if you like. :)
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 from Iowa!! Married, one cat. 5'8'' and 306 pounds. I'm in it for the looooong run lol
  • amandamyers228
    Options
    welcome to mfp! i'm 20 and i could use more friends my age on here myself! i'll send ya a friend request!
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    24 from uk, Married, 5'8" and 253?? ish pounds, add me if you like
  • mydogkeebie
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20 from Florida! Not married, in college still. Been overweight my whole life, and I have found that in college and in the career world people don't take you as seriously when you are overweight so I am determined to get fit by the end of the summer! :D
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    hey and welcome
    I'm 21 and here for the long haul as well :)
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Hey there, 23 year old grad student here. :wink: I have lost 37 pounds with MFP since May 2009. Slow and steady wins the race! :flowerforyou: I hoping to get down the last 15-20 by September though. I have a conference I will be attending that I want to look amazing for. :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me!
  • shander7
    shander7 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 :) Feel free to add me!
  • ecahill91
    ecahill91 Posts: 69
    Options
    Hello! I'm Liz, 20 from RI....welcome! :flowerforyou: This site is addicting, with a capital ADDICTING lol
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Here, here! :)
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    MEMEMEME! well i guess i just turned 23... :)
  • pixiepandora
    Options
    I'm 21 :) I lost my way and put on some weight so I've just recently come back here... so I could use some friends too xx
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, feel free to add me!
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    22.:)
  • stuartme123
    stuartme123 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm 22!! Been on again off again with MFP for 2-3 years, but the past 8 months have been on again! Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22! Will add you. Is nice to have support from people around your own age :smile:
  • einre2005
    einre2005 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm around your age, and I'm here for motivation/support too! I'll add you :-D
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 (For the next month anyway :( ) and new today! Want to make new friends so anyone that wants to add me, go for it, as Im here for the long haul also!!! :)
    x