Help I'm a chocoholic !!!

Options

Replies

• VirgieMoore
    Options
    Well I can relate to this!! I have had an addition to Chocolate for years. I can tell you what I have found out. Not only did it pack on the lbs to me but I found out when I eat it when I am sleeping I stop breathing and that is not funny. When I don't eat it this doesn't happen. Honestly, chocolate is a poison to me. Its a horrible addiction, the more of it I get the more I want. Its a struggle for me to stay away from it.
  • SJBanks89
    SJBanks89 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Try and restrict your self to only dark chocolate only. Then cut down the amount. I have done this and I have not had dairy chocolate for 6 months now. I only have dark chocolate if and when i get cravings. Also dark chocolate has some health benefits too.
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am the same way! Although I hate dark chocolate because it's bitter and I feel like I'm just wasting the calories without enjoying it. I stopped buying chocolate, so I'll only eat it when it comes to me free (at work or at a friend's house) This way I don't have to tell anyone I'm on a "diet", I get to enjoy the treats poccasionally, plus it's unlikely that I pig out in front of others.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Don't worry. You can lose weight and still have chocolate. I have chocolate something or another nearly every day. Just find a way to work it into your calories--chocolate milk, hot chocolate made with real milk, Kashi bars with chocolate in them, etc. And, of course, a square of chocolate is fine too.
  • mirandagod77
    mirandagod77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i try to just have a little piece, really it's the first few bites you really enjoy the most then you are just shoveling the rest in