MOTIVATION!! This is so true too lol

Options
I'm sure some of y'all can relate ;)jb4578b74fw2.jpg

Replies

• katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This was my first goal! As of today i have passed that.. I need to get it updated after I lose 10 more pounds
  • wife2bo
    wife2bo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Honestly my licenses now don't even have my weight on them. I don't think they list that anymore. But women almost always lie to the dmv so that's still motivation. So we wouldn't have to lie lol
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I finally have and now it's time to renew it and put a lower number so I can lie again and set a new goal. Lol!
  • wife2bo
    Options
    Bahahahahahahaha. I hear ha!!!
  • kmcgallery
    kmcgallery Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    The last time I renewed my license they put it this way..... "and what would you LIKE to weigh?" LOL
  • rgmooney66
    rgmooney66 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • ciacyrus29
    ciacyrus29 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That is funny. :D
  • wife2bo
    Options
    kmcgallery wrote: »
    The last time I renewed my license they put it this way..... "and what would you LIKE to weigh?" LOL

That's funny
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    wife2bo wrote: »
    kmcgallery wrote: »

That's funny

That IS funny! Not sure what the law is elsewhere, but here our licenses are good for TEN years. I'm 15 lbs. lighter than what my license says and my hair isn't even remotely the same color or style (I color it differently during the year depending on the season). Using it as a "photo ID" is really a joke. Looks nothing like me.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Haa that is great! I am now below what my weight says on it. YAY! That was a happy moment for me. I ran down the stairs screaming and my husband was worried something was wrong. I said "Nope my license is now lying about my weight but saying I am weigh more than I do" :D
  • wife2bo
    Options
    Haa that is great! I am now below what my weight says on it. YAY! That was a happy moment for me. I ran down the stairs screaming and my husband was worried something was wrong. I said "Nope my license is now lying about my weight but saying I am weigh more than I do" :D

That's great and funny too