I'm baaaack! And I need a few friends.... Any ALBERTA mommies need a buddy?

Options
TaraLawrence11
TaraLawrence11 Posts: 56 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there, my name is Tara. Busy wife and mom to husband Shaun and kids Kassidy (15) Devyn (4) and Branden (2)
I used mfp back in 2011 and successfully lost 50lbs which I have since gained back since having my son. I'm looking for other busy mommies that understand the hectic life and don't look down on me when I don't have a good day. I need encouragement and most of all motivation! I live in Alberta Canada and am 37 years old. My username is TaraLawrence11 I'm hoping to lose the weight I've gained back and hopefully continue losing another 30lbs after that. So that makes 80lbs I have to lose! Please join me if you think we have common interests! ****you don't need to be from Alberta just thought I'd see if anyone lived close

Replies

• sunrise1212
    sunrise1212 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im from alberta:) Actually a new mom to a 6 month old, was put on bedrest when i was still pregnant so im already back to work! I also was successful in losing weight with this app a few years ago and hoping to do the same again with the baby weight! Cool seeing others from Alberta on here:)
  • roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    HI there I am from Alberta! I want to lose 80-100. I have two boys 10 and 6.
    Feel free to add me, could use all the motivation I can get on this journey!
  • sunrise1212
    sunrise1212 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same here! I keep trying to add people but the app wont let me.. might have to try the computer later.