Calling All Food Lovers with Open Diaries (Foodies & Home Chefs Welcome!)

Options
After maintaining for about half a year, I'd love to get back to MFP and keep losing. Looking to rebuild my support group with those who are also very food-inclined. Doesn't have to be gourmet or pretentious. I just want some new food ideas. Bonus points if you're chatty and update your feed frequently :)

Replies

• lakhena
    lakhena Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm a foodie. I'm just trying to use portion control to stay in shape. Feel free to add me :)
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I love to eat, does that count? :smiley:
  • fragilegoat
    fragilegoat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love to eat, does that count? :smiley:
    Hell yeah! I'm non-discriminatory :-P
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    My diary is open! Feel free to peek or add me :)
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    By all means add me I love food <3
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I love to cook but just started back to MFP after a quite some time. I always add my recipes by ingredient. Is there a way to share your recipes? I've only been back for 3 days and so much has changed with this site..lol. Feel free to add me if you like. =)
  • megann221
    Options
    <-- I love pancakes... and I have an open diary. Feel free to add me.
  • barebones_fit
    Options
    I am learning to cook "healthy" and could use all the help I can get. Ill see yall around.
  • Joselynh11
    Options
    Love to cook! Just getting back in MFP today. I'll definitely be adding some recipes. My diet doesn't consist of any meat but I do love fish and other seafood :D would love to be part of a group who still love food
  • dawnrpurvis
    dawnrpurvis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I try and make most of my own food, I have an open diary and all my recipes should be there to see, I'd love to have more foodie friends, it makes me sad when I look through peoples diaries and see nothing but raw celery and plain cottage cheese/quark!

However, I've only just restarted logging from Monday (but you can look through last year for more low cal, full flavour things I've cooked), but I will be cooking from now on (my wedding in August!)
  • rachelsentinel
    rachelsentinel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'd love to play! Food is wonderful stuff. Admittedly, I just joined this site so there's not much to peek at yet but I intend to change that. I'd be thrilled to add more like-minded friends!
  • fragilegoat
    fragilegoat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've added everyone above and am always willing to accept more :)
  • EricaAshley913
    EricaAshley913 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lol..everyone on here needs to add me because I love to eat, but don't like getting stuck with the same recipes for the same food all the time. Plus I like to know do we put the recipe in them figure out our own portion size and calories...most importantly if we do how do we do that then
  • Fitlolo34
    Options
    Foodie here, but get stuck on coming up with ideas to make healthy food delicious
  • renfen
    renfen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! I try to cook differently every day. We can all learn from each other. Even snack ideas sometime come from people who love food and we all get stuck in a rut at times. I've started putting food idea pictures on Instagram with instructions. My photo/recipe collection is only a couple right, but I hope to grow it as time goes on. #rfmfp50

• TracyShing
    TracyShing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love food!! I come from a multiracial family and grew up cooking (and eating) at my Chinese mothers hip. My father is a culinary explorer himself and we've been adventuring for as long as I can remember. Feel free to add me!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I like food! And try to eat as much as possible!
  • misschiplash78
    misschiplash78 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Just getting started again but would be good to see some more diaries with some nice eats!!