Biggest Loser Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,101 Member
    Options
    I tried to join but it doesn't show in my groups. Let me know!
  • CrystalGiggles
    CrystalGiggles Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Is it too late? There should be info posted at the top with a start and end date to help some confusion amongest members
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    I added anyone that applied! It's not too late to join, We start on Saturday!
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    Also, if you click on the group it tells you all the details. But here they are if you can't!

Join now! The challenge will run for 16 weeks, please only serious participants! It will hurt the team if people drop out. Let's do this!

For this contest we are measuring the percent of body weight lost. We will calculate the % weight lost each week and at the end we will then calculate the total % lost over 16 weeks.

The first weigh in will be on Saturday, November 15th.
    The final weigh in will be on Saturday, March 7th.

Weigh-in’s will occur every Saturday morning. The team trainer will report their team % loss for the week Saturday night.

Team Trainers
    Each team will have a team trainer who motivates the team, records and reports weekly team weight progress and helps their team adopt healthier habits, including routine exercise and diet. Feel free to do mini challenges on your teams and encourage your team to be as active as possible!

***IMPORTANT!!*** To be placed on a team you MUST fill out the form in the "Teams- Register Here" post in the Announcements below.
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    Bump! 27 people so far!
  • KirbyT16
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Bump! Deadline is tonight at 8pm cst. So far we have 36 people registered! Join our Biggest Loser Challenge group!

***IMPORTANT!!*** To be placed on a team you MUST fill out the form in the "Teams- Register Here" post in the Announcements.
  • Rodman72
    Options
    I just came across this….. Am I too late? First post EVER as I normally use MFP for calorie counting only
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    I will add you, we start today so once you apply to the group I will assign you a team!
  • lennyfitz77
    lennyfitz77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm so bummed I didn't see this yesterday! I just started logging again yesterday. I'm worried about the holidays as that's what got me off track last time. Bummer! Good luck all :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I do the biggest loser on the Wii and it tracks the everything pretty good to plus you can do it with a friend.
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate!
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    Our group is starting a comeback canyon for anyone looking to join in! Request to join our group if uou are interested! :smile: the link is above!
  • KirbyT16
    Options
    Bump bump bump for Comeback Canyon!