At least 100lbs to lose

Options
Hello my name is Tabitha I need to lose at least 100lbs I have 5 children & before I got pregnant with my youngest I lost 22 but I have gained 60 since I had her. I am looking for support to keep my motivated & accountable plz add me as I can not do so for some reason my app is messed up thank you for reading & good luck in your journey :-)

Replies

• marge1946
    marge1946 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Here to help, this is the hardest journey in the world
  • caringgal
    caringgal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Try 2 eat 3 meals a day & healthy snacks in between & exercise.If u can try 2 join a gym or walk When possible.Drink plenty of water & try not 2 eat after after 7 pm
  • lmw71282
    lmw71282 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I wish I could add you! My app is messed up as well and I've even reinstalled it twice:( I had about 87 pounds to lose myself I'm down 21+ pounds myself... good luck on your journey
  • KnowMe13
    Options
    Your already on the right track :)
  • snowyte86
    Options
    Thank you all.... My email says I have friend request but I don't see them on my app so I'm not ignoring anyone
  • mirandapra
    Options
    Hey! I'm aiming to lose 100 lbs too! :smiley: Last year I lost 50 lbs (half way to my big goal) and then this past year, because I wasn't trying anymore, I gained back 31 lbs. I'd love to join you on this journey! :smile:
  • snowyte86
    Options
    Awesome.....I'm trying to use my last experience as motivation but I'm finding it very hard to get up & move...... I know it needs to be done but the ambition for exercise isn't quite there yet:-( but I have changed my eating habits....what do y'all find that works for you
  • BChavinc79
    Options
    Hi I'm wanting to lose that much also. I just got started on the Whole 30 food-plan and then i got a vivofit. I'm ready to keep track and to encourage you as I motivate myself to lose weight also. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • snowyte86
    Options
    :D