IN the desert..

alexxis27
alexxis27 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone, My name is Alexxis, im 26 and I'm working in the desert. Originally from So. CAL, lived in South Carolina and now my family is in Fl. I have about a month to get back to my husband and daughter, whom I miss a ton! I am in shape but just trying to maintain until the big day comes. I am really into fitness, try and eat right and gym it everyday. Although, my weakness will ALWAYS be Chocolate. Have to have it everyday. So i'm on here to help motivate as well as remain motivated. It's hard staying focused, especially because I'm living in Kuwait as a contractor so I live out in town. Who knew you can get everything at your doorstep, to include all the fast food joints, laundry, and local convience store items. Everyone delivers anything, so no finger has to ever be lifted. And the past time here is eating out and shopping to the wee hours. So you see, its definitley hard to stay fit here. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Replies

• Hey everyone, My name is Alexxis, im 26 and I'm working in the desert. Originally from So. CAL, lived in South Carolina and now my family is in Fl. I have about a month to get back to my husband and daughter, whom I miss a ton! I am in shape but just trying to maintain until the big day comes. I am really into fitness, try and eat right and gym it everyday. Although, my weakness will ALWAYS be Chocolate. Have to have it everyday. So i'm on here to help motivate as well as remain motivated. It's hard staying focused, especially because I'm living in Kuwait as a contractor so I live out in town. Who knew you can get everything at your doorstep, to include all the fast food joints, laundry, and local convience store items. Everyone delivers anything, so no finger has to ever be lifted. And the past time here is eating out and shopping to the wee hours. So you see, its definitley hard to stay fit here. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    WELCOME ABOARD!!!
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Hey, Alexxis! :wink: Welcome!
    I love your name, by the way!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Welcome!!! This is a great place for support!!! You will do it here!

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me! I have already told friends about this site. It's Fabulous!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Welcome! You will find the support you need here.

I found that the 1st thing I HAD to do was refrain from eating out. Carry out and food served in restaurants is loaded with fats, sodium, and who knows what.

I was addicted (searched and there is NO Over the counter eaters annonymous!)

Good luck to you and try to stay cool!:flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.