41 pounds gone in 10 weeks!

Options
YES I'M SHOUTING! 41 pounds gone. 61 pushups in a minute, 5% body fat gone, 11 inches off my waist alone (almost 24 inches total!), 3 minutes off my mile run. All this in 10 weeks! I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY at how well FXB (Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping) works. Euphoric! Bring on the celebration graduation party in t-minus 5 hours!

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Wow that is some fast weight loss. Sounds like you got stronger and faster too. How does FXB counter the natural weight regain response. In the past that is where I have tripped up and do not know about FXB but does sound extreme for my body. :)

Keep up the good work.
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I don't think your definition of "61 pushpus in a minute" aligns with everyone elses.
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    brdnw wrote: »
    I don't think your definition of "61 pushpus in a minute" aligns with everyone elses.
    Let me clarify: On my knees. That's how I did them on day 1 week 1 and then again on week 5 testing so I had to finish up with them today on week 10 testing. On my toes I can do about 25 in a minute. Is that better?

• pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options

What a totally unnecessary comment. Progress is progress.

Anyways, OP, that's incredible -- good job + keep up the effort, don't let the holidays and progress trick you into slacking!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done sweetie!
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mariaoutlook
    Options
    That's amazing, well done.

My goal is to lose 46 pounds. I didn't think it would be possible to do it in less than a 10 / 12 months. It is incredible to read what you have achieved so far. Kind of encourages me to want to work out more. Never heard about the Farrells fitness program but I can imagine must be extremely hard. If you don't mind, can you please tell me more about your calories intake / exercise programme? Thanks!
  • robyn12770
    robyn12770 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You can go to join fxb.com for info on Farrells. It is kickboxing mon, wed, fri and resistance bands tue, thur, sat. It's a 10 week program, then you graduate to be a FIT member. I've been doing it for about 15 months.
  • robyn12770
    robyn12770 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    joinfxb.com
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely amazed at your commitment to lifestyle change! Wahoo! Do you feel better? Stronger? Healthier?
  • into_fitness
    into_fitness Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • I tried that link to check it out and it doesn't work. :)
  • mikeman1984
    mikeman1984 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Whats your eating plan like ? example ?
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    Options
    I'm absolutely amazed at your commitment to lifestyle change! Wahoo! Do you feel better? Stronger? Healthier?

I feel better than I can remember in my adult life. During the holidays I only gained 3 pounds back so I'm encouraged by the changes it truly made in my health. I start phase 2 today and my goal is another 50 pounds.

Here is the website: http://www.extremebodyshaping.com/
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    Options
    Whats your eating plan like ? example ?

For 10 weeks I ate clean unprocessed foods with single ingredients. Example: chicken, turkey, eggs or egg whites, quinoa, baked yams, spinach, carrots, oatmeal, etc. I ate 6 times a day (about 1800-2000 cals), 6 days a week and had 1 fun day on Sundays. I worked out 6 days a week and took Sundays off. Monday, Wednesday and Friday was kickboxing and Tues, Thurs and Sats was strength training.

I say was...but I'm still doing it. Tomorrow starts the next 10 week challenge but I'm joining them as a FIT member (Farrell's Infinite Transformation). My next goal is 50 more pounds down so I'm going to do the same thing I just did for the last 10 weeks and see what this next phase brings.
  • kikiluvdiva22
    kikiluvdiva22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations on your progress :D
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done sweetie! xx :)
  • xpiratebarbiex
    xpiratebarbiex Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

whats this mean? that you can't do 61 pushups in a minute? it's actually very possible to do that many perfect-form pushups in a minute - and then some depending how often you train that exercise.
    Reference: the military. and they don't count that stuff unless its perfect form.

although he said he did them on his knees, that doesn't change the fact it would also be possible for him to do them on his toes if he trained for that. I've seen many wimpy guys and gals achieve those kinds of number within a couple months hard training. quit being a snotty neigh-sayer

• fluffyasacat
    fluffyasacat Posts: 242 Member
    Options

whats this mean? that you can't do 61 pushups in a minute? it's actually very possible to do that many perfect-form pushups in a minute - and then some depending how often you train that exercise.
    Reference: the military. and they don't count that stuff unless its perfect form.

although he said he did them on his knees, that doesn't change the fact it would also be possible for him to do them on his toes if he trained for that. I've seen many wimpy guys and gals achieve those kinds of number within a couple months hard training. quit being a snotty neigh-sayer

OP is female.
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!