Uk friends who use daily.

Options
1chappers
1chappers Posts: 23 Member
Hi I'm 26 from reading I don't go to the gym but have set up my own home gym as it's a hell of a lot cheaper way to workout however the down side is it's hard for motivation. Need to find some uk friend who use this daily for good nutrition ideas and exercise motivation.

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm moving back to the UK in less than 2 weeks
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    NE UK here - daily logger. Workout motivation, yes. Good nutrition, less than stellar.

Feel free to add me if you want.
  • loftylongone
    loftylongone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey im in Southampton and train at home also, add me and I'll help motivate.
  • SarahW20MFP
    SarahW20MFP Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    im in kent :)
  • LnJB2015
    Options
    I'm from Birmingham :smile:
  • s0phish
    s0phish Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm Soph and from Halifax :) I log in daily and looking for new friends too, feel free to add me x
  • shoefairy13
    Options
    I'm from Newcastle. I work shifts and find it really hard to commit to exercise classes etc. I've bought a Misfit and am trying to use that for motivation. My new year's resolution is to keep the freezer stocked with healthy meals so I don't eat crap after a 13+ hour day.
    Feel free to add me
  • Malachai76
    Options
    Daily logger from Essex live in Scotland, I mainly workout at home home, but use gym, run and cycle as well. Currently doing the body beast program, all feel free to add
  • amandaraye1984
    Options
    I'm from the UK, feel free to add me
  • Turbotez
    Turbotez Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    West midlands here
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm from worcestershire - anyone feel free to add me!
  • mattcul
    mattcul Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im from Essex 31 m, I go to the gym as I find it so much easier to get motivated than working out at home where I can be easily distracted.

Everyone feel free to add me!!