50 lbs to lose! Looking for friends,motivation, and happiness

Options

Replies

• fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have about 41 pounds to lose and could use some friends as well. I just started back this week. Please feel free to add me. We can all motivate each other. We can do this.
  • brianav87
    brianav87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from CA..looking for some friends so we can motivate each other. I'm looking to lose 50 lbs too. I'm 27 and have 2 kids..I'm an emotional eater too :)
  • ktaylor458
    ktaylor458 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi all, I'm in Arizona (Scottsdale) and I too need to lose a good 50. I just started journaling again and have been circuit training off and on.

I have no children, 1 beagle mix named Sebastian, 1 tortie cat named peaches and 1 black tripod cat named Sasha. My hubby travels for a living and I'm looking for new IT or Design/CAD/Engineering work.

I used to be an emotional eater and eventually, i think with age and wisdom these past few years, grew out of it. But I have noticed that I'm fairly addicted to sugar (esp once the holidays get going *sigh*)...and I really don't like to exercise although I have been enjoying going to circuit training here and there.

This year, actually right now, I'm getting myself motivated to do more...be more...for myself. I've already started circuit training more, although i need to be more consistent. I've also already started journaling...nope, don't like it...don't like seeing the numbers jump so high so quickly.

So I decided to try a juice lifestyle...2 juices a day, a few snacks and a low carb meal...oh and my vitamins/supplements. Only issue so far is trying to maintain a "fullness" throughout the day. the first few days, the juices made me pretty full, today, after training, i've been hungry all day, even after a protein drink, banana and 2 hard boiled eggs (after the workout). I hope I don't get frustrated, I can't afford to give this up this year :neutral_face:

If anyone is doing a similar version or wants to with a buddy, let me know! Looking forward to helping you all in support! I've been trying to do this for years and still, no true success yet. so this year, it MUST happen. :)

OH btw, those of you without photos...comeon..put a photo up so we can say HI to you :)

Kristie
  • emmalatte1002
    Options
    Definitely right there will all of yall. I have about 50 pounds to lose (hopefully I'll make it to 75) and could definitely use the friends and motivation. Please feel free to add me :)
  • lalanie17
    lalanie17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Would love to lose around 50lbs its been a long journey and struggle so far...please feel free to add me....
  • shelleygold
    shelleygold Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Shel and plan to loose 25 pounds. I would like to offer and receive support and encouragement. My current thinking is that weight management requires clear thinking, focus and shared thoughts. Let's get this done as a group
  • missmoreno000
    missmoreno000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to be included in the -50lbs club, please feel free to add me and lets support each other Xx
  • yola2015
    Options
    70lbs to lose here!! :)feel free to add me also....I'm a newbie this is day 3 for me
  • Original_Beauty
    Original_Beauty Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have about 44lbs to lose, if you need a new friend add me :)
  • ThinningKB2014
    Options
    I'm from Chicago and anyone can feel free to add me! I love all the support on this site. I've lost about 10 lbs and have 30-40 to go.
  • kerstinelizabeth
    kerstinelizabeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to do this together! Feel free to add me :)
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I just restarted MFP. Also gained almost 50lbs and looking to sweat it off and lead a happy and healthy lifestyle again. 2015 is the year of health :) feel free to add me
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm from Louisiana and I have been logging for 360 days!! Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • Jpat0
    Jpat0 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey! Your post sounds exactly like me, you'll see if you check out my profile lol. Feel free to add me for motivation and support :) I'm from Canada, and have ~50lbs to lose.
  • oncem0re
    oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm in same boat please add me! I'm from KY.
  • yvette2002
    Options
    For some reason I always get an error message when I try to go into someone's profile to add. I myself am a newbie and need to lose 50 pounds at least. Have lost 2 so far but I just started almost 2 weeks ago. Please add me peoples! :-)
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'll join the club if you don't mind! I'm the furthest away tho, in the UK! :) . I have about 60lbs to lose, a long way to go, only on day 5!

Good luck everyone, go forth and shrink! :#
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Sent a request, also 24 and from ohio lol! I have 70 or so more pounds to go and been here on mfp for a year now and have lost a bit over 40 so far. Feel free to send me a friend request (anybody) :smile:
  • Victoriamrs
    Victoriamrs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose between 28 and 35lbs tp reach my ideal weight, happy for people to add me so we can keep each other motivated.
  • runmommyrun72
    runmommyrun72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in Virginia. Please feel free to add me! I have about 55 lbs to lose and I'm just getting started! Would love to have some friends to travel with on this journey