Naked Weigh ins?

Options
Hi,
Read a thread yesterday about meeting up online (oovoo or skype) to do weigh-ins on webcam, thought this would be a great idea and great motivator, only problem is that I weigh in naked on sunday mornings. How much of a difference will it be if i wear clothes, does it affect that much?

add me up if you wanna?

Replies

• eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    depends on your clothing and how much you have on lol

try weighing yourself in a normal sunday garb and see how much more you weigh?
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Depends on what I'm wearing (jeans vs shorts for example). My weight will vary from 1/2 lb to 2 lbs. Maybe pick something lightweight to wear and weigh yourself with those clothes on and without and subtract the difference?
  • GypsyWagon
    GypsyWagon Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Maybe a swimsuit? Though for a guy, I guess shorts is the same thing, LOL.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    So....

1) I LOVE SKYPE :)

2) Live weigh-in scary

3) I also weigh in naked- no skype weigh-ins chaning that -LOL :)

Good Luck

~Michelle
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    you could weigh your clothes on your kitchen scales to see

otherwise, accept that now you'll be weighing in a little heavier, but if you keep that weight the same each time, you'll see it going down still anyway when you lose weight - I weigh in on the wii in whatever vest top I've slept in, but take my pj bottoms and socks off. Most vest tops weigh about the same, so I dont care which one.
  • Drumajo
    Drumajo Posts: 3
    Options
    Bugger that......sounds a bit bizarre to me!
  • TrevorElder
    Options
    Bugger that......sounds a bit bizarre to me!
    each to their own i suppose, thought be a good way to keep motivating each other, anything to get rid of the beer belly, try not to dis anyone for trying!
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I am just not that courageous! More power to you!
  • tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Very mature response to that comment!! I say if you want to do it...go for it!!
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Boxer briefs for me.....

Honestly wearing gym shorts or boxers won't affect your weight at all. If you are truly worried then figure how much they weigh and deduct it.
  • hannah0209
    hannah0209 Posts: 36
    Options
    how about a mankini?? hahaa! :P
  • TrevorElder
    Options
    how about a mankini?? hahaa! :P
    LOL You are naughty!!!
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Will the other person(s) be naked too? Personally, I always weigh-in naked (not on cam...lol) when I'm @ home, at the gym, well, I'm sure I'd get locked up if I started stripping down for weights and measures!

Maybe you can just point the cam up toward your face, or all the way down @ the scale , then after weighing in, just slip some shorts on. Keep us posted!!! :blushing:
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Just wear a pair of shorts or something light, shouldn't affect your weight much if at all. I don't see how it's bizarre either, I found having to weigh in in front of a group of people at weight watchers kept me on track a lot better than a solitary weigh in at home and I don't really see how this is different.
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    RainbowNtheWaterfall Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    ooops, I commented that weighing in naked would be a good idea before I realized you were commenting about the oovoo post:blushing: ......I think it was a good idea to wear something light and I also think weighing yourself with the clothes on and then naked(private:smile: ) would be good to see if there is much difference....I agree with the pal that said she weighed in at WW and it helped her feel accountable....I did WW too, loved it, lost 40 lbs but couldnt afford it anymore....but who evers on board, I'm willing to give it a try too:flowerforyou:
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options
    I use official weight only when I am naked. But I will sometimes weigh myself in my clothing before to see if it's even worth getting naked. This morning in my PJ pants, Tank and a sweat shirt I was 140even Naked I was 137.8. So weighing naked is so worth it!
  • GeorgeBrunner
    Options
    Where can you weigh in naked on cam? Sounds motivating.