Hi! I'm emma. would like to make friends to keep me motivated.

Options
Hi I'd like to make new friends to keep me motivated. Not sure how this works thouu

Replies

• ShellinaAnne
    Options
    Hey I'm trying to find someone to keep me motivated as well! Maybe we could help each other out :)
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm from Australia and I work as a personal carer at a high care residential facility for the elderly and dementia. I have three kids and a husband that works away. Life is waaaaayyyyy too busy and I try my hardest to get to the gym at least three times a week. Add me as your mate and I'll have motivational friends :smile:
    I'll also motivate you guys as well :)
  • alinedera
    Options
    Hi, Emma :smiley:
  • moogiemoobird2004
    Options
    Hi , thanks for responding to me. Not sure how to add friends so if you could add me that would be fantastic. I brought two new dress for my Christmas party but wasn't totally comfortable with the way they looked in the end so didn't end up wearing any of them however I am off out with my ladies at the end of the month and really want to feel a million dollars in at least one of them. So I am hoping this will also help me with some motion. Your all beautiful people.....and I would also like to help you motivate each one of you to get to your goal! Xxx much love!!!
  • Danimalrunsagain
    Danimalrunsagain Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma. Adding friends is easy. Just click on someone's profile and then click "add friend". Its usually best to add an introductory note in the request.
  • JustMimi215
    JustMimi215 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Emma i am also a Newbie (2 days old lol)
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma. For me, just seeing the peeps on my Friends' list logging in, doing workouts, completing food summaries, etc. is motivating. But what really keeps me coming back is developing friendships with some of the people on here. Anyway, kudos to you for being here and good luck. :smile:
  • arreviking
    arreviking Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, also new, Feel free to ask anything About weight training If that is What you're up to..
  • moogiemoobird2004
    edited January 2015
    Options
    For some strange reason I can't get on to any of your profile's to add you as my fitness pals! Would it be possible that you could send me a request? Thanks in advance. :-)
  • YesSarasly
    YesSarasly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I need friends to help keep me motivated too! Add me! All are welcome, I love meeting new people!
  • MiriWue
    Options
    Hey, i'm new as well. I am from germany and will try to become fit... Add me :)
  • ledzeppelinfan1
    ledzeppelinfan1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm having the same problem Emma. :/ Anyhow, add me guys, I'd love to follow and be motivated by your progress!!!
  • benjaminjake27
    benjaminjake27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined fitnesspal this morning and I'm already pretty excited that there's this whole community aspect to the app.
    I would love to get to know you guys and motivate each other!
    :smile:
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma Im Kristen...Add me! :smiley:
  • AWordyGirly
    AWordyGirly Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma, I'm also looking for friends to help throughout this journey. I'm also blogging my way through it- https://awordygirly.wordpress.com/. Check it out :-)
  • shoefairy13
    Options
    hi all, i am also looking for friends to help keep me motivated
  • lisa2job
    Options
    Hi , always looking for new friends and motivation...............
  • shellz1009
    shellz1009 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Im also looking for friends to help keep me motivated feel free to add me.
  • andrea47715
    andrea47715 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Let's help each other