What is your macro split???

Options
rehz1
rehz1 Posts: 12 Member
i have notice lots of changes using the 40/30/30 split.

Replies

• nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,567 Member
    Options
    Mine is roughly 75F/20P/5C. But I am following a ketogenic diet in addition to calorie counting.

My mantra is: Do what works for you.
  • lisajsund
    lisajsund Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    45F/35C/20P. Got off track for a awhile but back on the wagon. Allows for low carb, but not ketosis. What has worked for you in the past?
  • GemmaM_x
    GemmaM_x Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    40C/30P/30F.

Been lifting again and find I feel all round better with a slightly higher fat and protein intake.
  • rehz1
    Options
    lisajsund wrote: »
    45F/35C/20P. Got off track for a awhile but back on the wagon. Allows for low carb, but not ketosis. What has worked for you in the past?
    I never really fallowed a macro split until recently but I got lots of results from intermittent fasting. With my body type the 6meal plan gets me to gain more weight.

• rehz1
    Options
    lisajsund wrote: »
    Intermittent fasting always seems to do it for me.
  • rehz1
    Options
    Mine is roughly 75F/20P/5C. But I am following a ketogenic diet in addition to calorie counting.

My mantra is: Do what works for you.
    Never heard of that diet???
  • dennism1993
    Options
    Guys ist so easy. Just look at ur macros fat carbs protein. To gain muscle (bulk) as much protein as possible 150 -180g , normal carbs 250-330g (for ur power) , less fat as possible 40-60g For Shredding keep fat like before less as possible 30-50gramm ( much cardio as possible) less carbs as possible 80-120 and u need much protein as possible to hold ur actual muscle mass ( keep the Weight in the gym heavy trainieren heavy to give the muscle a reason to stay). I really hope ive andwered ur question correctly and dont get MAD at my english (its Not the best)