Upset gave wrong calories from food calorie counter. :( Now I'm over. Anyone else find errors?

Options
Apple Bees - Oriental Chicken Salad - Regular Size (Verified by Livingstong.Com), 1 regular salad 709
This is what I found. Then I looked again under Apple bees and it was double that for calories under another Oriental salad. Hope I don't gain when I weigh in tomorrow.

Replies

• KimAnningson
    Options
    That's disappointing! I have not had that happen to me yet but thanks for the warning.
  • Danimalrunsagain
    Danimalrunsagain Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    If you're dining out always check the restaurant's website first. Their database will be up to date while the database here could be four years old for an entirely different product.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    You have to eat 3500 calories over daily calories to gain a pound
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    The scale will likely be up. But that will be from all the sodium in that meal, not because you gained weight from one meal.

But yeah, you have to be very careful with restaurant food that *appear* to be good for those who are dieting.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Those salads at Applebees are really high cal, aren't they? I just looked at their nutrition sheet and wowza. Looks like 1/2 portions are the way to go, with very little dressing. I hate using more than half my daily calories on one meal, unless, well sushi or pho.

55835802.png