Easy chicken meals

Options
wendysl70
wendysl70 Posts: 3 Member
Hi all, I only eat chicken as a mean and I'm finding it hard to mix it up a bit.

Looking for any crock pot, pot pie, salads anything just to give me a change

Thanks

Replies

• tdrentz
    tdrentz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try making Stir Fry dinners. Easy and very quick to make. I will prep all my veggies on Sundays for the week, i.e. cabbage, red bell pepper, onions (green and yellow), broccoli, celery etc. Everything I love in a stir fry I keep in a Ziploc bag for quick grab. I also will grill extra boneless chicken breasts or thighs that day, pre cooked and ready to heat with the stir fried veggies. If you feel you need noodles, try using spaghetti squash, once you have cooked the squash and clean it out with fork, keep in plastic or glass container until you wish to use in your stir fry. It is already cooked so you need to add this vegetable last to your stir fry so you not overcooking the squash....this also go for the pre cooked chicken. . I will use 1 Tbl. spoon of olive oil to pan fry fresh vegetables careful not to overcook, keep them crispy, last add your cabbage, chicken and spaghetti squash if desired. The last minute of cooking I add 1 Tbl. spoon of low sodium Soy Sauce, a splash of White Wine Vinegar, stir covering all veggies, last add Sriracha, this depends if you like it spicy or not. If you have all your prep work done ahead of time this can be in the pan and to the plate is less then 10 min. Did I mention "Yummy Good" also!
  • wendysl70
    wendysl70 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oooo sounds great. Thank you
  • pvalze
    pvalze Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! Try this recipe, so easy to do bjt diffcult to explain (perheaps cause i'm italian! :)
    Take your chicken and cut it in pieces. Roast them in a pot whitout oil or other fat.
    Take now 100 gr of Ricotta and mix it with milk, adding it slowly till it seems cream.
    Now put the cream on chicken, add curry, and i'ts ready! A fntastic chicken in curry souce without added fat. U can serve it whit Basmati boiled rice. Join the meal! :)