Not much....But alot for me!

Options
amy29fan
amy29fan Posts: 83 Member
One year ago today, I weighed 186lbs and decided I needed a change. I began my change in life. It was hard at first, but now I'm obsessive. I counted my calories with a different program. Then I fell off the program for 3 months, and I found MFP in January of this year. I have been frustrated, and upset for the past 2 months because I haven't noticed any weight coming off.....HOWEVER, one year later, today, I weighed in at 157lbs for a 29lb loss mark, and 2 sizes smaller in my pants, 2 sizes smaller in my shirts, 2 bra size differences, and last night I was able to wear my 7 year olds youth large baseball jacket. I know that I wouldn't have made it this far without the support of the MFP gang. Thank you, and I hope to reach my 50lb goal sooner, rather than later.

Replies

• sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Keep it up and you will be there sooner then you think... Those nsv are so much better then seeing the numbers move on the scale.

Best of luck :)
  • MommaTLE
    MommaTLE Posts: 10
    Options
    :smile: You should be really proud. I was doing Sparkpeople before mfp and just went out and compared my weight and measurements. It was a bit depressing because I have been working so hard but realized I just got to the weight and measurements I was at in Feb 2010. So I have spent the last year gaining weight. However, now I am going to go forward and keep up the weight loss. We can do this together! :smile:
  • juanaluisa2011
    juanaluisa2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I am really proud of you!!I would like to say the same ...but still there in my 211lbs.
  • robinmurphy71
    Options
    That is awesome!! You should be very proud of yourself!! Keep up the great work!!
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great job on your hard work!!!! That is awesomee!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!