ToniaH75 Posts: 73
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I drink 10 -12 cups a day usually.
  • sweet_lovegirl
    sweet_lovegirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow that's good for you .. I'm trying to drink two !! I don't like it
    Yesterday I forced my self to drink water 3 cups was alot for me for all the day :'(
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I drink as much as I need to stop being thirsty, and don't drink more than that.... Usually that's about 2 pints of tea and 5 pints of plain water. I don't drink fizzy.
  • lnrussell195
    lnrussell195 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I drink alot of tea to equal my water. Hot tea every morning and night. Green tea with lemons throughout the day.
  • sweet_lovegirl
    sweet_lovegirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I drink alot of tea to equal my water. Hot tea every morning and night. Green tea with lemons throughout the day.

Do u put sugar with green tea?
  • aplcr0331
    aplcr0331 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I try to do a gallon everyday

Good grief, you trying to pass a THC urinalysis? Wow, good on you that is a lot!

• useesmama
    useesmama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    One cup = 4oz. The research says most people should drink eight - 8oz. (total of 64oz.) of water daily. Of course that would vary depending on your activity, the heat and any medical issues that may come into play. I count any non-caffeinated fluid towards my water but most of the time its just water or water with a little Mio for flavoring. It makes it easier. I hope you find this helpful.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I try to aim for the eight 8oz cups of water... now during winter, never get there... most I drink is 6 cups of unsweetened tea during the day. But during the summer I can drink that amount and maybe more. I don't count tea or coffee if I add sugar to it. :drinker:
  • dominicgamutan
    dominicgamutan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The 8 8oz is a bit outdated I think. Contrary to popular belief there is such a thing as too much water. For me I drink around 48oz of water the rest I get from milk and food. I think the bare minimum should be around 3-4 glasses tho.