Find an Accountability Buddy!

Options
PaiPug
PaiPug Posts: 42 Member
I'm looking for a new friend who would be willing to help me out for the next 90 days. Someone who would be willing to share their diet and fitness goals with me and vice versa, and be accountable to each other at the end of every day by checking each other's diary entries and offer motivation & encouragement for each other! Anyone up for it? :D

Replies

• PaiPug
    Options
    My goal is to drop 15 pounds and two jean sizes by July 1st. I want to eat 1500 calories on days I workout and 1250 on sedentary days. I will work out 5 times a week for 45+ mins. Maybe someone with similar goals could be a buddy!
  • nickferrell
    nickferrell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I am looking for more accountability partners.
  • nickferrell
    nickferrell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am working out 5 times a week and looking to lose 100# this year.
  • yola2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I need the exact same - my goal is to lose 70lbs I need accountability buddies to kick me I the bum when I slip up :)
  • db2100
    db2100 Posts: 23
    Options
    Just got Insanity, hoping to do this daily (Given how much punishment my body can take!)
    And broke out my blender and back on my shred with smoothies! :)

I will hopefully be logging daily and keeping up words of encouragement! Anyone, feel free to add me, hoping to keep up the pace! :)
  • bAngelica
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. My goal is to drop 30 pounds, hopefully by mid summer. I just got a Fitbit and it's kept me motivated to use my food diary and to get my daily steps done. I'd like to add people for motivation and encouragement!
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I have added you and will help motivate and kick butt where needed!!

Please feel free to do the same with me!

Check my diary and tell me where to improve and I will do the same ;-)

Good luck new friends!
  • PaiPug
    Options
    bAngelica wrote: »
    Feel free to add me too. My goal is to drop 30 pounds, hopefully by mid summer. I just got a Fitbit and it's kept me motivated to use my food diary and to get my daily steps done. I'd like to add people for motivation and encouragement!

It sounds like we have similar goals...what's FitBit tho?
  • PaiPug
    Options
    I went to diary settings and changed it so my finished diary for each day is public! I'll finish each day's entry by 10pm MST at the latest so definitely catch me when I'm off track! Some goals I have that may be weird is to avoid all legumes and beans (except for mung dahl,) apples, oats, feedlot raised meat and all red meat, also avoid ALL processed foods. Don't let me get away with it!
  • SAMnJACKsMAMA
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tiffany, I need to lose 70lbs (mini-goal of 22). Planning to start Turbo Jam next week (beachbody DVD workout) and then Piyo when I can afford it next month. I will be working out 5 days/week. I REALLY struggle with motivation if I don't have a buddy!! Please add me!
  • DianeTritchler
    DianeTritchler Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Diane. I need to lose 50+ this year. I really have trouble sticking with a diet. I'm hoping to find someone to keep me in line and call me on my bs. Lol. Someone with similar goal. Add me if you'd like to help each other out.
  • curlygurly519
    curlygurly519 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffany! I'm also looking to lose about 70lbs. My goal I'm focusing on right now though is to lose 30. My plan is to eat about 1500 cal per day and workout 5 days per week. I also have a Fitbit to help increase my activity level when I'm not at the gym. It looks like we have similar plans, let's help each other out!
  • Joannemgf4
    Joannemgf4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for accountability buddies. Im looking to lose 40 lbs by eating right and excerising. Hopefully this will help!
  • Joannemgf4
    Joannemgf4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tiffany, I need to lose 70lbs (mini-goal of 22). Planning to start Turbo Jam next week (beachbody DVD workout) and then Piyo when I can afford it next month. I will be working out 5 days/week. I REALLY struggle with motivation if I don't have a buddy!! Please add me!

• jodona1222
    Options
    Hello everyone, I just stared 2 days ago I need to lose 14 pounds by mid February for a surgery that I have to do. After that I need to loose at least 60 +