Wanted: support friends :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Jen8781
    Jen8781 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new to. The public forum but been using mfp for a long time on and off. Just need an incentive to keep going! Any one can add me :)
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    As a working single mom, I know what it's like to need supporters! You can add me if you'd like. I try to be supportive and keep in touch with my friends, and I log consistently!
  • KFraser84
    KFraser84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm new to the mfp community and looking for support and motivation :)
  • andypandy1109
    andypandy1109 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    happy to help if you wish to add me please feel free:: :flowerforyou:
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish. I am very supportive, motivating, determined, and log in daily :)
  • Susan111222
    Susan111222 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you like :)
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I am a busy mother and small business owner. I have lost 75lbs, I log daily (unless on vacation without computer access like last week).
  • lyn19741974
    Options
    Hi I'm new to fitness pal. I got the app 8 months ago but today is my first day of actually using it as realised the weight isn't going to go away on its own. I'd love to support others and have friends on here too. I'm hoping to loose a stone before christmas and think this is realistic as I really want to do this and its my 40th in March next year so lots of motivation for me to finally get the baby weight (from 8 years ago!) off.
    Anyone else who thinks I could help them or would like to friend me please add me as not sure how the friend thing works yet (I keep sneaking to have a look on here whilst kids are playing to read new bits).
  • cassandrac1983
    Options
    I'm always looking for new MFP contacts! I go back to work after summer break in 2 weeks, and am determined to carry on my tracking with MFP!
  • dyan1981
    Options
    Feel free to add me too I need help staying on track.. :-)
  • longsally
    longsally Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    me too!!!!! I need motivational friends
  • janinealderton123
    janinealderton123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, you welcome to add me to your list of friends. We all deserve some support.
  • Prbyhannah
    Prbyhannah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would really love to have some support friends, as well as BE a support for someone!!! We can do this!