newbie!!

Options
i've been on this plan for 5 days now.and for a woman who has had no desire to keep a food journal or anything else for that matter, i totally love this tool.. it has helped me to see exactly how much i have been overeating calorie wise and if my daily habits keep being habits how much i would actually weigh and how long it would take to get there. and the fact that it's a free tool makes it even better..thank you soooo much for this vital tool in helping shed excess weight!!!

Replies

• smileyjojo
    smileyjojo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    new here too, and I feel the same, no desire to keep track of calories on my own, so why not have a site do the work for you! It's surprising to see the results, and perhaps will help me with portion sizes too. or healthier choices! looking forward to getting lots of good advice!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You've found an excellent tool to keep you on track. Good luck!
  • danamfinn
    danamfinn Posts: 77
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You can do it, stay focused!
  • sandraflg
    sandraflg Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm new on here, and not too comfortable doing it. But, it has been reccommended, and I need all the help I can get.
    It all seems so simple, that I think I may have found something that works. Here's hoping!!! x