Looking to lose 50lbs! Wanting friends for a support system.

Options
Hey I'm Samantha I'm 24 year old mother who works full time and is married. I used to be 140 at 5'6", after pregnancy and injury I gained a TON of weight!!! I really want to lose a total of 80lbs but setting my goal at 50! I would love some friends that get on and log daily, share recipes, share workouts! But most of all brag to each other about how we worked out or we lost 5lbs!!!

Replies

• inchbyinchpoundbypound
    Options
    Girl I would love to be friends on here!!! The fitness community needs each other!!!
  • jewelcoco
    jewelcoco Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • SuraAsaria
    Options
    Feel free to add me too ! :)
  • lucky56luv
    lucky56luv Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sent you all requests!!!
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Feel free to add me. I need to lose about 80 pounds but am setting short term goals to keep myself motivated.
  • katekc22
    katekc22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'll friend request you! I'm looking for some motivation friends too!! It would defiantly help ! I would love to share workout tips and recipes!
  • MagicsMommy11
    MagicsMommy11 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I know your looking for people who want to loose 50 but I'm a 24 year old SAHM mom who's goal was 50 now 41 since I lost 9 before I started logging back in, does that count?
  • lucky56luv
    lucky56luv Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Of course! I sent you a request! I just want people who will encourage me. I will do my best to look at your diary and comment on posts and help you out any way possible.
  • summerdawnjones
    summerdawnjones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom of 3...I'd like to lose a total of 53 lbs by the end of July... (Its my birthday and I really want to enjoy it for once :) ) I have a hard time with being accountable and sticking to something if I don't see results immediately... I'm such an instant gratification kind if person lol I hope group support will help... Good luck om your journey and add me if you'd like!
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :) I went though the same thing you went though
  • lmw71282
    lmw71282 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone that would like to add me I'm all game:) I have about 65 pounds to go and I have been logging for a little while now and I try to encourage others especially if they are right there when I need it too!