Journey to lose 40 lbs

Options
Hey people on My Fitness Pal. I'm Andrea. I'm 21, I weigh around 180 & I'm 5'6". My lowest weight was around 160 & my goal is 140! Need some friends to motivate me!

Replies

• SockiBomb
    Options
    You got this!
  • lwaringlisa
    Options
    Hi Andrea...I am seeking to loose 50 lbs maybe we can do this together. My name is Lisa and I am 47 years old but am really young at heart. I seriously started my
    Quest yesterday.
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!
  • juliaward3363
    juliaward3363 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    mpiasecki5 wrote: »
    You got this!

You can do this! You are young, strong and beautiful. Say this to yourself everyday.
  • itsmouse453
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking to loose 40-50 lbs and I would love to do this with you!
  • katekc22
    katekc22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 40 pounds too! I would love to do this with you as well! I need help with finding motivation!
  • MagicsMommy11
    MagicsMommy11 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Ashley, 24 and need to loose 41lbs and definitely in need of positive support :) add me please :)
  • hindms
    hindms Posts: 6
    Options
    Add me, i push all who are around me to do good but I've been on this journey alone for so long it time to buddy-up
  • Purplefishie
    Purplefishie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm also Andrea! I'll add you :)
  • akarimian1125
    Options
    Hey, your goals are similar to mine trying to get down to 140 as well. Looking for friends too im gonna Add you!
  • pinktam29
    pinktam29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone
    I'm going to lose 40 pounds. I'm 40 years old and enjoy weight training, Bootcamp classes and HIIT. If anyone would like to add me it would be fabulous to share the journey.
    Tam x
  • crystalbissig
    Options
    Hi! I'm Crystal and I'm working towards losing 50+ pounds. Feel free to add me and we can support each other through this adventure!
  • kshah65
    kshah65 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me x
  • nycebxdude
    nycebxdude Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Duane. Trying to lose 60 pounds. My knees and ankles would love me more. I really owe it to myself. Portion control and sweets are my cryptonite. We can help each other!
  • MrsFatbap2014
    MrsFatbap2014 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, I have the same goal and amount to lose