Any herbalife users that want to be friends on here?

Options
Hi, I wondered if there was anyone following herbalife plan that would like to add as a friend?
I've lost a stone on the plan, and have another 4 stone to go.

I'm not looking for any herbalife haters on this thread please, just fellow users. Thank you.

Replies

• clairewilliams7140
    Options
    Hi I started herbalife 1st January.
  • Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Someone on here sent a link to me about herbalife when I posted a question about protein powders for my smoothies. I'm not interested in doing the meal replacement/supplement thing (I'm not even sure if that's what it is!), but I'm wondering what you think of the protein supplements? I've read that there are some GMOs in the ingredients, and I'm hoping to find a protein powder that doesn't have any (if it's possible, I don't know much about protein supplements). So I figured I'd check in with you all since you are currently using herbalife products. :)

I've also heard that if you purchase from them, you'll be hounded to become a rep yourself. Have you found that at all??
  • Striker36
    Striker36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been using Herbalife for about 3 months. Lost 10kg. I am enjoying this new way of life, the 2 shakes per day have come to be my normal life. :D
  • serinknopp
    serinknopp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been doing Herbalife for almost 3 months now! I was hoping there were some people on here that were doing it as well so we could offer moral support
  • natashaburgess94
    natashaburgess94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been doing herbalife for 8 months and have lost 22kg with 3.5kg in this past week. Love the stuff ! I've tried nearly all diets even good old fashioned diet n exercise but nothing worked where herbalife did.
  • sabrinarv1
    sabrinarv1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im doing herbalife since october. Iv lost 30lbs so far. Inlove herbalife.
  • BRAAAAAAANDI
    BRAAAAAAANDI Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Herbalife user (and lover) here, add me!
  • inachung
    inachung Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A newbie to Herbalife! Add me too
  • sampink84
    sampink84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am a Herbalife newbie and would love to befriend you all for tips on dinner ideas and advice on the plan xx
  • melhughes903
    melhughes903 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Die Hard Herbalife user. I'm addicted to the Pralines 'N Cream meal shakes!!!
  • lmanasero
    lmanasero Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i am using Herbalife, it is my first time using it. You can add me if you would like. It would actually be nice to see how others are doing with it. Not sure if anyone feels comfortable sharing their Diary, but it would be nice to get food ideas from other people. I get sick of eating the same old stuff.
  • plbazer
    plbazer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I starting Herbalife again of the 5th. Lost 5 pounds so far! Sending you a friend request.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This thread makes me sadz

Why not just cut calories (that is what Herbalife does) but eat real food and lean how to "eat" so you don't have to worry what happens when you stop Herbalife.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ Agree!!

Why not do it the old fashion way, eat at a reasonable deficit and exercise.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Give it time, either they'll still be around in 6 months and realize it or they'll be gone and wondering what went wrong. It's the same thing every year.
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I don't ever, ever, ever, EVER want two "meal" shakes a day to become my normal. I like chewing and eating and trying different foods and still losing 85 lbs. Please, all of you out there doing this - just be careful and also read up on how to sustain any weight loss you might have so that you know what to do once you stop taking the product.
  • annalynne88
    annalynne88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it off and on the last few months but recently got back on it faithfully and working out again. I have lots of recipes if you ever want to talk!!
  • lightsnmusic
    lightsnmusic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Feel free to add me as well. I love herbalife. I feel off the wagon in the fall, but am trying to get back on. I would love any tips and tricks that you all have had with your success. I am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts. I find it difficult sometimes to not be completely starved less than an hour after a shake (which I am adding the ppdm). Any support would be great. Thanks! (*) :) (*)
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just started Herbalife today, feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated and compare notes.
  • sassycassy631
    sassycassy631 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    U can add me! I started herbalife jan 6. Lost 15 lbs so far!