Vita-Top muffins?

Options
Is anyone familiar with Vita Top Muffins? I've seen them recommended on a number of eating plans, like with sample days and meals and such. But I've never seen them in stores and am wondering whether they're any good, and if so, where to find them.

Thanks in advance!

Jen

Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the deep chocolate vitatops... I have to admit that I love those so much, I haven't tried any of the others. The muffins are 100 cals each, high fiber, fairly low in sodium and not too horrible with sugar.

Search here to find stores near you that carry them: http://www.vitalicious.com/store-locator.html

If there are none near you, you can order online - I think you can find them on Amazon or on their official site (where I linked to).
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    They are in the freezer section where the "health" foods are. I found them at Target and Costco.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I like the cornbread ones :D
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    i love them, but they're too expensive for me to buy regularly...but i always steal one from my mom's freezer when i stop by to visit!
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Vita Tops....100 calories of guilt inducing deliciousness!

I eat at least one a day, sometimes two if I have an extra 100 cals around...
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Very delish and all natural. Its like a heavenly treat for only 100 calories. Costco has them, so do natural food stores. I order mine online because i love the different flavors available there. Yeah, they are expensive, but so worth it in my book.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I like the cornbread ones :D

OMGosh me too. they're all sweet!

I find them in kroger or publix, or you can order them online. In kroger they're like in the organic food freezer.
    I love them! They are higher carb and sodium, but delish!
  • PinkButterfly77
    Options
    Love em! They are filling and way low cal. They are pricey...$4.99 for a box of 4 at Target. I've been tempted to just order online and do the package deal which doesn't seem to bad and you can pick your flavors. My fav is the cran bran.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i like em with milk! a little dry but great for you
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I found them in publix, but they are too small and have too much sugar and the sugar free have the alcohol stuff, plus they are too $$$$ for my taste, I rather eat a a chocolate rice cake
  • jnfrdawn
    jnfrdawn Posts: 8
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the feedback -- it sounds mostly great! Thanks for the store locator -- I'll use it and then try the online service if they're not availalbe around here.

:)
  • erica14304
    erica14304 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love the Cran-bran ones. Yummy!