30lbs to lose...

Options
I have 30lbs to lose!
I am struggling on what to prepare to eat. I can make healthy meals but I often find that I am always way under my calorie intake..
This is what I am contending with...

5hcxyjj9v2if.jpg

How often should I eat!?

What fat burning exercises can I do that's right for my body!? I need help :( xx

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Eat at a deficit and you will lose. What and timing are irrelevant.
  • trishpsl
    trishpsl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have 30 pounds to lose as well. It seems all week I have been eating well and when I post my foods I am always under my calories that I should be eating. The thing about that is I am not hungry. I feel full and yet still under count. It doesn't even post what I would weigh in so many weeks it just says I and under my calories goal. Do I just east to add to it even though I am not hungry?
  • trishpsl
    Options
    As far as workouts, Monday I started bikini body mommy 3.0 on you tube. She is a great motivator as well as gives you great 12-25 min workouts.
  • trishpsl
    Options
    :)
  • seanoliva
    Options
    try doing a mixture steady state cardio, like going for a long jog, and circuit training. focus on having a diet high in protein, and a moderate amount of carbs (eat the majority of your carbs in the meals before and after working out) and fats. stay in a calorie intake also, but don't go too low. aim to eat every 3 hours! hope this helps :)