Inaccurate logging streak?

Options
So MFP says I've logged fifteen days in a row, but with the exception of maybe one week (or less) I've only been logging exercise, as I haven't started to get diligent about my food intake yet. Anyway, I understand that when I log exercise but not food it still technically counts as a day logged, but there have been a few days where I haven't exercised so haven't logged at all - and it still says I'm on a fifteen-day streak. Does anyone know why?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I believe as long as you access the site, it counts towards your streak. I don't think you actually have to log anything for a day to count.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I believe as long as you access the site, it counts towards your streak. I don't think you actually have to log anything for a day to count.

Correct. If you log on or open the app, it counts as a day for your streak even if you log nothing on that day.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    All you have to do is log in. There are people who don't log their food/exercise and have long streaks.
  • tahni
    tahni Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit and if that syncs in it counts as a "logged day." Even if you went in and entered a single cookie as your only food it'll count it as a day,
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    yep - I wanted my streak to re-start on Jan first since I hadn't been logging consistently - I stayed completely OFF the site and app for the entire 31st - it was hard! But my streak ended and all is good. 9 day streak now!
  • bergpa
    bergpa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I forgot to log in yesterday and instead of taking me back to 1 day for my streak, it advanced me 2 days. I saw it change the number upward.