I'm on my way to 30... and NOT where I want to be!

Options
Hi all, I have been on MFP for a long time now, but - with life.... came hassle, depression, lack of motivation, etc. I'm done with the excuses, and just looking for some motivational friends to kind of help each other out. I love looking at people's diaries to get ideas - so if you add me, please share your diary. I have like zero support in my life, so I am just looking for normal every-day people like myself, to have this adventure with. Like I said, I've been away from MFP for a while, but I have to say - it was nice to see that I have lost 22 lbs since the last time I was on! <3 I have a longggg way to go, but I'll get there. 30 is going to be the time of my life. I'll make damn sure of it.

Add me =) I pretty much deleted all my friends because they aren't active.

Replies

• talieb90
    Options
    Hi,
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far!
    I'm 25 and I'm looking to make a change in my life and lose weight. Depression and lack of motivation have also been big issues on my life. I'm new to this but I'm aiming to be quite active! Feel free to add me :)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on rededicating yourself to getting fit!
  • girlinprocess
    Options
    Hey! Super congrats on your loss so far. I'm also on my way to 30 (in june) and also determined to make it awesome! Feel free to add me!
  • Superstar_81
    Superstar_81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I will add you! Support is always good! Well done on your weight loss. Ive been on mfp for about 2-3 years but got lazy and didnt log...so put on weight again and here i am determined to succeed for good! Lets do this!! :-)