Might be a weird question, but... Do men find collar bones showing attractive on women?

Options
When I'm slim, my collar bones are very well defined. One time a "friend" of mine told me that it was gross. :( But then... men have told me it's sexy. So I am wondering what you all think.

Replies

• yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Different men find different things attractive on different women (or other men for that matter). There's no point worrying if a particular body feature appeals to men en mass, you'll never know and there's no guarantee the ones you like will be in the group that do find it attractive anyway!
  • sarahmilner714
    sarahmilner714 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine once told me she was jealous of me because mine were defined.
  • EverHopeful2015
    Options
    A friend of mine once told me she was jealous of me because mine were defined.
    :smile:

• EverHopeful2015
    Options
    yesimpson wrote: »
    Different men find different things attractive on different women.
    True

• a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Skinny or fat my collar bones and hips protrude! Dang genetics. My weight all settled in the rear so I always look better from front view. Lol. I wouldn't worry about it unless youre underweight you can't change it.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    As long as you're happy what does it matter!?
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I say doesn't matter. Women are beautiful big or small, tall or short, collarbones or not!
  • focusedonfitness2015
    Options
    As long as you're happy what does it matter!?

I completely agree with this statement. I'm getting healthy for me...no one else. If a man finds me sexy or attractive...so be it.

With that said...I DEFINITELY think collar bones are sexy. Its actually on my profile :p

But I also find well defined muscles on women sexy. Thats what I'm working towards
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Some do, some don't. Men are not a single unified group; their physical tastes vary a lot from one to the other, so it's probably not worth worrying about whether 'men' in general like them. That said, one thing that consistently comes out of discussions with my male friends is that confidence is sexy. So I say do whatever makes you feel good about yourself and it will show through in your demeanor.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'd have to vote yes... But it's not really a big thing either way.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Some guys like Rubenesque women, some like women with ribs so prominent they could be mistaken for a self propelled xylophone. That said, protruding collar bones are a combination of skeletal structure, body fat, and musculature. Just how "slim" are you talking when they protrude?
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of a Mike Doughty song... "the air turned to music just as she walked on...she was super smart and she was sensible, heirloom pearls on clavicles..."
  • andysport1
    andysport1 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    defined collar bones may well mean defined body if that's the case then sexy as hell
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Every man will have a different opinion of what they think is attractive. My guess is that most men won't notice either way, they're too busy looking at other body parts! Lol
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    just like with any other physical or personality feature/trait.... all men and women have their preferences. working towards being healthier (however you define that) and happy with yourself, is the more important matter.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    andysport1 wrote: »
    defined collar bones may well mean defined body if that's the case then sexy as hell

Prominent collar bones, along with a thigh gap, are also things that some in the ED crowd strive for. Some people naturally have them, others take unsafe steps to force their body to that point ... context matters.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

Prominent collar bones, along with a thigh gap, are also things that some in the ED crowd strive for. Some people naturally have them, others take unsafe steps to force their body to that point ... context matters.

Ok, I keep seeing ED around here, and I'm thinking it doesn't mean what Bob Dole told us... Can I get a definition?
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options

Ok, I keep seeing ED around here, and I'm thinking it doesn't mean what Bob Dole told us... Can I get a definition?

Eating disorder?
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Yep. ED = Eating disorder.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    It not a deal-breaker for me. What i find unattractive is bad posture - shoulders slouching forward or raised up, or head jutting forward. Unfortunately that's pretty common.