Looking to lose 40 prego/mommy pounds...

Options
Hi,

I'm 41 and weigh the most I've ever weighed in my life. Life is hectic and stressful which causes me to grab the wrong foods and to comfort eat.

I would like to lose a pound a week. I could use some support in exchange for my friendship and support.

Replies

• juliesauber
    juliesauber Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! 37 and need to lose about 50 lbs...I have three kids (twins and a 5 y.o.) so I totally get the stressful, hectic stuff! You should add a profile pic and info so people know more about you :)
  • Cheeky073
    Options
    I sent an email on how to access my photos. I originally said I didn't want them to and now I can't get it to. Sigh

I try selfies but my eyes never seem to be looking in the right place.

Three kids wow. My son is 18 months. It's been an adjustment. We were convinced that because we are dog owners a child would be a piece of cake. No! He's everywhere. The dogs went kind of nuts for a while too. Things are finally starting to seem routine. We love the little guy to pieces though.
  • monicaxclark
    Options
    Hey there!! Same story here. 36 yrs old and a mom of 4 I'm trying to lose the holiday and baby weight which is around 50 lbs.
  • Cheeky073
    Options
    I'm currently 191 and would love to weigh 150lbs or close to it. The calorie counting really works for me. I feel great all day. At night before bed I get hunger cravings though.
  • Cheeky073
    Options
    Hi Julie and Monica.