Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Calling All Food Lovers with Open Diaries (Foodies & Home Chefs Welcome!)

After maintaining for about half a year, I'd love to get back to MFP and keep losing. Looking to rebuild my support group with those who are also very food-inclined. Doesn't have to be gourmet or pretentious. I just want some new food ideas. Bonus points if you're chatty and update your feed frequently :)

Replies

• lakhena
    lakhena Posts: 57 Member
    I'm a foodie. I'm just trying to use portion control to stay in shape. Feel free to add me :)
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    I love to eat, does that count? :smiley:
  • fragilegoat
    fragilegoat Posts: 26 Member
    I love to eat, does that count? :smiley:
    Hell yeah! I'm non-discriminatory :-P
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    My diary is open! Feel free to peek or add me :)
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    By all means add me I love food <3
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    I love to cook but just started back to MFP after a quite some time. I always add my recipes by ingredient. Is there a way to share your recipes? I've only been back for 3 days and so much has changed with this site..lol. Feel free to add me if you like. =)
  • <-- I love pancakes... and I have an open diary. Feel free to add me.
  • I am learning to cook "healthy" and could use all the help I can get. Ill see yall around.
  • Love to cook! Just getting back in MFP today. I'll definitely be adding some recipes. My diet doesn't consist of any meat but I do love fish and other seafood :D would love to be part of a group who still love food
  • dawnrpurvis
    dawnrpurvis Posts: 27 Member
    I try and make most of my own food, I have an open diary and all my recipes should be there to see, I'd love to have more foodie friends, it makes me sad when I look through peoples diaries and see nothing but raw celery and plain cottage cheese/quark!

However, I've only just restarted logging from Monday (but you can look through last year for more low cal, full flavour things I've cooked), but I will be cooking from now on (my wedding in August!)
  • rachelsentinel
    rachelsentinel Posts: 14 Member
    Oh, I'd love to play! Food is wonderful stuff. Admittedly, I just joined this site so there's not much to peek at yet but I intend to change that. I'd be thrilled to add more like-minded friends!
  • fragilegoat
    fragilegoat Posts: 26 Member
    I've added everyone above and am always willing to accept more :)
  • EricaAshley913
    EricaAshley913 Posts: 17 Member
    Lol..everyone on here needs to add me because I love to eat, but don't like getting stuck with the same recipes for the same food all the time. Plus I like to know do we put the recipe in them figure out our own portion size and calories...most importantly if we do how do we do that then
  • Foodie here, but get stuck on coming up with ideas to make healthy food delicious
  • renfen
    renfen Posts: 14 Member
    Add me! I try to cook differently every day. We can all learn from each other. Even snack ideas sometime come from people who love food and we all get stuck in a rut at times. I've started putting food idea pictures on Instagram with instructions. My photo/recipe collection is only a couple right, but I hope to grow it as time goes on. #rfmfp50

• TracyShing
    TracyShing Posts: 48 Member
    I love food!! I come from a multiracial family and grew up cooking (and eating) at my Chinese mothers hip. My father is a culinary explorer himself and we've been adventuring for as long as I can remember. Feel free to add me!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I like food! And try to eat as much as possible!
  • misschiplash78
    misschiplash78 Posts: 23 Member
    Me too!! Just getting started again but would be good to see some more diaries with some nice eats!!