New year, ready for a new me! Looking for friends and motivation!

Options
Hi! Im Marcely, 26, currently 190.5 lbs. I have tried dieting in the past but I haven't really had any success getting below 180!! it's a new year and I'm ready to try again. I think my healthy weight would be around 150, so I'm eager to get there. Don't really have anyone around me who is going through the same thing. Looking to make friends and build a support group so we can motivate and hold each other accountable!!

Replies

• kathycancino
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I'm looking for motivation too :)
  • eliargueta14
    Options
    I'm getting ready to lose 50 pounds and I cook all day I work in a BBQ spot and at cheese cake factory just maybe we can help each other
  • MarcelyW
    MarcelyW Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Omg I love food and cannot imagine trying to lose weight while being around all that delicious goodness!
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me - I've been trying to do this alone for about a year! X
  • steph_r1991
    Options
    You can add me x
  • Elhamloulou2015
    Options
    Hi,I'm Elham..currently 156 lbs & my goal is to lose 20 lbs in 2015..I've recently find this app & for the first time am so excited & motivated to lose weight..I'd be happy to join you :) .
    (N.B. English is not my native language & I'm working on improving it, so feel free to correct any mistakes)
  • chilenitax
    chilenitax Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im Marcely, 26, currently 190.5 lbs. I have tried dieting in the past but I haven't really had any success getting below 180!! it's a new year and I'm ready to try again. I think my healthy weight would be around 150, so I'm eager to get there. Don't really have anyone around me who is going through the same thing. Looking to make friends and build a support group so we can motivate and hold each other accountable!!

Welcome Marcely :) I've stared on January 5th... In my case every time I diet I never go below 170... But right now I will be more than happy to be 170lbs since I'm in my heaviest at 220 :( you are welcome to add me :)
  • steph_r1991
    Options
    Im wanting to loose 4 stone.. ur welcome to add me x
  • ssmith4
    ssmith4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like!
  • tamsk1k2k3
    Options
    Hi Ladies! My Name is Tamara,

Would any of you be interested in a free clean eating group I am hosting that starts on Jan 19th. I am a 43yo (almost 44) busy mother of three girls and have already lost 50 lbs. I still have another 30 to go and I am DETERMINED to lose it before my trip in July! If you would like to connect and see where maybe we can motivate each other please let me know! I would love to talk with you more.

Tamara
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me!
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like! (Anyone can - I'm always looking for new friends!). I'm online everyday, my diary is open and I hope I'm positive and encouraging. Would be excited to share this journey with you :)
  • oncem0re
    oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi there! we are soooo in the same boat! I'm currently down to 189.4lbs now and need to be at 150ish! add me! lets do this together! I'm 10 years older than you however! :) but age is just numbers!