3 weeks in - Jillians 6 week 6 pack

curleesam
curleesam Posts: 462 Member
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
For those of you following my progress here I am at the halfway point. I start level 2 tonight!!

Again, I am not sure I can see that much difference from the pictures but they feel a million times better than they did at the beginning!

p.s - this photo upload thing makes my head hurt EVERY TIME!!

Before Jillian

P1020446.jpg

After week 1

P1020549.jpg

P1020552.jpg

After week 2

P1020559.jpg

P1020567.jpg

After week 3

P1020609.jpg

P1020595.jpg

Replies

• pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    nice results! I started level 2 last week and find it MUCH harder than level 1. Since I alternate with another Jillian DVD I was only doing it 3 times per week so I did level 1 for 4 weeks. My abs do feel stronger. I think level 2 is a killer!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Nice results! I can definitely see a difference between before and week 2 - on week 3 because of the extreme close up of your waist definition, it's a bit harder to see the overall change, but great job!

I'm doing it twice a week atm, alternating it with 2 days of banish fat and two days of trouble zones, at the end of May I might just concentrate on the 6 pack though...don't think I could do it 6 times a week! Gets kinda repetitive!

Keep up the great work!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 447 Member
    Definitely can see a difference, I'm thinking of buying this DVD next (about half way through 30 Day Shred at the mo!). If I can get results like that it will be worth it!
  • curleesam
    Nice results! I can definitely see a difference between before and week 2 - on week 3 because of the extreme close up of your waist definition, it's a bit harder to see the overall change, but great job!

I'm doing it twice a week atm, alternating it with 2 days of banish fat and two days of trouble zones, at the end of May I might just concentrate on the 6 pack though...don't think I could do it 6 times a week! Gets kinda repetitive!

Keep up the great work!
    Thanks I'd definitely recommend it!

I resized the pic but for sOme reason it sometimes shows up as huge. I refreshed and it was ok.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Yeah can c it better now! Great job..I'm 6packing it tmz!
  • haf2luz
    haf2luz Posts: 2
    Hello, Can someone tell me what the 30 day shred is?
  • curleesam
    It's another jillian michaels DVD that is called 30 day shred and v good for toning
This discussion has been closed.