Hi there!

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Katie. I'm a mom of two wonderful children, a 5 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. This is the heaviest I've been (not including pregnancy!) and I'd like to lose anywhere between 15 - 25 pounds, but most importantly I want to make sure I am eating healthy and exercising daily so that I am strong and physically able to keep up with my kids! I feel that by changing my eating habits and adding a daily exercise routine I will feel better about myself and about my body (and I won't get tired chasing my kids up and down the playground so quickly). :)

Nice to meet you all and good luck to you on your journeys!

Katie

Replies

• forcebewu
    Options
    Hi Katie, I raised 5, and now at 50 I'm taking the rest of the time to make me the healthiest I've been in a long time. I'm shooting for the last 50 lbs (lost 30 last year). Bought a new exercise bike a week ago, and riding it like crazy. Fell off the wagon and ate a box of candy LOL. So I figured I'd ride the calories off, 6 hours later and a very sore behind, and I rode those calories off. I'm not eating candy again, I've managed to walk by the candy isle now and not even want chocolate :) But even with that blunder I managed to loose 4 lbs this week!
    Good luck to you on your new journey.